Chapter 39: IQ TEST!

AUDITORIUM

All the students got seated with their respective group. They all had a round table and around it were three chairs each. Manan were sitting somewhere in the middle of the room. Alya, Mukthi and Dhruv came to meet Mananbir.

Mukthi: Sup guys, how yesterday's preparations was.

Manik: bottled up....as perfect as Alya's dresses.

Alya: would you stop that. By the way Nandini you look stunning as usual.

Mukthi: not stunning but hot. Hotness ki dukhan hai yeh. Makeup ke bagyer bhi hotness ki queen lagti hai.

Dhruv: you are right she always looks good. What about you Manik? How does she look?

 What about you Manik? How does she look?

Cabir smirked whereas Manik looked at his feet controlling his flush. Nandini was looking at his face with curiosity.                      

Mukthi: tum kamal ki ladki ho Nandini. Aajtak joh ladka kisi bhi ladki ko accha comment nahi deta, who aaj apne joote ko dekhkar blush kar raha hai. Salute toh banta hai yaar.

With this FAB4 saluted her whish made her laugh. Whereas Manik looked up and started admiring her. But he soon broke his eye contact.

Manik: aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. I was smiling and thinking about something else.

Cabir: acha bhai....woh kya hai?

Manik: woh....woh...Look the quiz master has arrived. We must get ourselves seated.

The quiz master arrived and went up to the podium.

Quiz Master: So guys, welcome to the IQ test. Each team will be given a set of question papers which you would have to answer in 20 minutes. They aren't MCQ, so one must think real hard to find the answer. There are a total no. of 15 questions. Hope this paper make you smarter than ever. Good luck.

The quiz master got down and started walking around the hall while a few men were distributing some papers. As soon as they were distributed the quiz master started the timer.

Manik: I really hope we can answer them.

Nandini: you needn't hope for it. I am sure we would pass with flying colours. After all we practiced a lot. Toh jeetna to banta hai.

Cabir: Guys don't you think we are wasting time.

Nandini: yah yah...let's start. Manik read the first question.

Manik: okay....1st question: What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?

Cabir: Oh I know it.

Nandini: then whisper up.

Manbir: Whisper up?

Nandini: if you would speak up, others would defiantly hear. So whisper up.

Cabir: oh like that.....its trouble... Manik love it a lot.

Manik: shut up will you....Nandini please pen it down.

Nandini: yah sure...in the meantime, read the next question...

Manik: okay....2nd question: Whoever makes it, tells it not. Whoever takes it, knows it not. And whoever knows it, wants it not. Who am I?

Nandini: I know it....its fake

Manik: what fake?

Cabir: aree baba she is telling that the answer is FAKE.

Manik: oh like that...Okay then, now onwards we wouldn't question in between. We have very little time. The 3rd question: What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps.

Cabir: River...I read this yesterday.

Nandini: 4th question: Four men were in a boat on the lake. The boat turns over and all four men sink to the bottom of the lake, yet not a single man got wet. How is that possible?

Manik (smirks): because....all of them were married.

Nandini: 5th question: A woman was horrified to find a fly in her tea. The waiter took her cup and went into the kitchen and returned back with a fresh cup of tea. The lady shouted at him telling that it was the same cup of tea. How did she know?

Cabir: The cup already had sugar.

Nandini: 6th question: What has a tongue, cannot walk, but gets around a lot?

Manik: A shoe.

Nandini: 7th question: What has holes but holds water?

Cabir: A sponge.

Manik: 8th question: What has no beginning, end, or middle?

Nandini: A doughnut.

Cabir: 9th question: What has only two words, but thousands of letters?

Manik: A post office.

Cabir: 10th question: What has two legs and can't walk?

Nandini: Pants!

Cabir: 11th question: What has wheels and flies, but is not an aircraft

Manik: A garbage truck.

Nandini: 12th question: What is half of 2+2?

Cabir: 3...half of 2 is 1, and then 1 plus 2 is 3

Nandini: 13th question: What is big and yellow and comes in the morning to brighten mom's day?

Cabir: The school bus... mom used to love it to the core you see.

Manik: 14th question: What is black and white and read all over?

Cabir: A newspaper.

Manik: last question: What is put on a table and cut, but never eaten?

Nandini: A pack of cards. Finally we are done. Let's give it and wait outside.

Manik: Yup that will be great.

1 HOUR LATER.

RESULT TIME

Quiz master: So guys there is a a clear cut winner in this round and that is Team Mananbir.

Manan: Mananbir...

Cabir: Great na...We had to give a name to our team. Aur isse betar koi ho hi nahi sakta. I wrote this name when you were busy talking with Mukthi and the rest.

Manik: are you serious.

Nandini: Isse kya problem. I think it is a great name for a team. I am more than happy.

Cabir (smirks): isse seek bhai jaan. Kuch toh akal aajyega.

Quiz Master: and Mukthi and team comes runners up. This time, 20 teams with the least marks are disqualified. The other teams who have passed are put on the Quizzing notice board. The next round is the PAIN KILLER ROUND which will be held tomorrow in the evening. Be prepared for it. Thank you and have a nice day.

Manik: Why do I feel that this round is not going to be so good?

Cabir: Chill yaar everything will be fine.

Nandini: exactly. Come let's go and congratulate Mukthi and the rest.

With this Mananbir headed for FAB3 and together all of them enjoyed the entire day. Let's see what would happen the next day. Hoping that everything would be not so fine.

PRECAP: NEXT DAY. NEYONIKA TO TALK TO SOMEONE. PAIN KILLER ROUND IS ROUND THE CONNER.

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME. EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. WITH LOADS OF LOVE GAYATHRI.