Chapter 9: Ms. Murthy On The Stage

When FAB5 entered the auditorium, it was completely filled

When FAB5 entered the auditorium, it was completely filled. At the back was filled with fresh faces and moving ahead were familiar faces. FAB5 moved ahead wither famous smirk playing on their faces. Everyone stood up for them. FAB5 went ahead and sat on the 2nd row as the 1st row was reserved for the teachers.

Soon Neyonika entered the auditorium and once again everyone stood up to greet her. She smiled at a few and then moved ahead to climb the stage. She stood at podium.

Neyonika: I know that usually we don't have an assembly on the 1st day of the new academic year. But this is going to change as there is someone you all will love to meet, who is going to grace the stage. I welcome my daughter Nandini Murthy on the stage.

Everyone turns back to see the girl who she was talking about. They see a dark figure at the back of the auditorium and then suddenly a spot light flashes to reveal her face. FAB5 were utterly shocked. It was the same girl they were fighting with.

Nandini moved ahead with her famous smirk dangling on her lips. Manik had noticed that she had changed her dress which still didn't affect her hotness. Now even FAB4 noticed her change in dress code.

Nandini passed through them and climbed the stage

Nandini passed through them and climbed the stage. Neyonika smiled at her which Nandini gave a 'whatever' look back.

Neyonika: so Nandini would you like to say something to the fresher and your batch mates.

Neyonika stepped behind and gestured her to move ahead. Nandini moved to the podium.

Nandini (smirks): hey guys. I know I am not fresher but a fresh face to the seniors to get used to. I don't like much of this special attention as I am rich but would still love to motivate the fresh faces. Life is too short. People hate you at times because your strength reminds them of their weakness. So just don't stop being yourself. You will love everything if you will love everything you have got. So stay strong and fight for your rights and don't you dare let the seniors bully you. Thank you.

Nandini was about to move back but she remembered something so went back to the podium.

Nandini: and yah, mujhse bina wajese panga loge toh me tumhara zindagi barbad kardungi. And a special announcement for the seniors. If any of the seniors bully the fresher's and I find that out, then I will not spare you too. I swear I am the worst nightmare you will see in your life after this crime you commit.

She moves back to her place and Neyonika moves back to the podium.

Neyonika: thank you Nandini. As you know there will be the annual fresher's party coming up this week. So, day after tomorrow will be a holiday but all the students are requested to come to college that day. In the morning there will be a fresher's ceremony whose dress code is formal wear and at around 8 in the night, there will be a fresher's party whose dress code is casual wear. Do be there as both the events are equally important. Soon after this we will start our preparations to make TEAM SPACE for the national level competition.

Nandini soon gets a phone call and all the attention gets diverted to her.

Nandini: excuse me.

She picks up the call and moves down the stage and then exits the place. Soon everyone turns back.

Neyonika: well then, the assembly is over and the next will be after the Fresher's Day. You may now disperse.

Everyone leaves and goes back to their respective classes. FAB4 decides to wait for Manik as he had to change his shirt. After a few minutes Manik returns and then all of them left for their most dreadful class, the Math class.

PRECAP: FAB5 TO ENTER LATE AND GET SCREWED UP. NANDINI TO ENTER AFTER THEM.

EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE WELCOME. DO VOTE AND COMMENT MY FF AND FOLLOW ME.

LOVE GAYATHRI