Chapter 8: Hitting The Right Point Of The Target

The maximum votes are for option B - Monday and Thursday.
Nandini stood up and again slid her finger across his shoulder and sat on the other end of the table which was near him. The boys budge their eyes sockets out on this act. Both Mukthi and Alya hit them on their stomach to bring them back to reality. Nandini glared at them and then further continued with her work.

Nandini (seductively): you know Mr. Kishore, your signatures are very much necessary for us.

Mr Kishore: but ...

Before he could continue, Nandini had placed her finger on his lips. She takes her hands back and continues.

Nandini: 1st listen, then speak. This business world is a world of bargain. Your weakness are your rival's strength. You know why only certain people are successful in this world.

Mr Kishore nodded in a no.

Nandini (fidgeting with his tie): because only some people know how to play this game well without falling in pray of others. Aap ko pata hai ki the amount we are giving you is very important for your wife. Then why hesitate.

Mr Kishore looked down. Nandini leaves his tie.

Nandini: agar pyar kiya hai to use nibhana bhi padega. Agar business zyada important thi toh pyar kiya bhi kyun.

Nandini takes out a pan from the pen stand of Neyonika's table and placed it on the document.

Nandini: aap ko pata hai, without your cooperation also we will get this property. But here we are offering you an amount which could have been avoided by us. Please sign.

Mr. Kishore took the pen and with shaking hands he signed the document. He was seeing his doom today.

Nandini: I appreciate your decision. You are definitely capable of taking tough decisions but business is not your cup of tea. Try something better and yah, your amount will be sent at your door step by today evening. You may leave now.

Mr. Kishore nodded his head and left.

Nandini stood up and sat on the chair. By now the waiter had brought what was ordered. He placed it and left. Both of them seeping the coffee.

Neyonika: today you proved me that you are...

Nandini raised her hand and gestured to stop.

Nandini: we always had a give and take policy. There was nothing beyond that.

Neyonika changes the topic: I hope you got the message.

Nandini: yah. Anyways my dress is dirty. (She looked at FAB5) I will wear what you said only for the program.

Neyonika: okay. I think you should go and change. The assembly starts in 10 minutes.

Nandini left from there without replying. Throughout the meeting FAB5 were utterly shocked. Soon Neyonika snapped her fingers to get them back to reality.

Neyonika: what are you guys thinking about?

Manik: aunty who ...

Neyonika (while arranging certain things): I am really sorry beta. I have to go. We have assembly.

Manik: it's okay aunty, we will wait.

Neyonika stood up and lightly patted Manik's cheek.

Neyonika: don't worry, anyways we will meet at my house. So you can tell me that time.

Manik: yah aunty 1st time we are coming to your new home. I will love to see it, even Cabir.

Cabir: han aunty. Ab hum chalte hain.

They left the place.

Neyonika p.o.v.: I hope she allows me in making them stay in the house. I should talk to him and tell him to convince her.

After talking to the person she left for the auditorium.

PRECAP: WHO IS THE GIRL SHE IS TALKING ABOUT? WHO WILL CONVINCE THE GIRL?
EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE WELCOME. DO VOTE AND COMMENT MY FF AND FOLLOW ME.

LOVE GAYATHRI