Chapter 6: The Truth Revealed

Manik: what .....

Cabir: don't ask me, what made me stop you?

Manik: well, I was going to ask you what are your plans for the fresher's but you brought this topic up. So let's talk about it. What made you stop me?

Cabir: not fair han. But that girl reminds me of my Pari?

Manik: who Pari?

Cabir: my sister cum best friend. The way she talked reminded me of her. That voice of hers. Pari was everything to me.

Manik: then why did you land up in that orphanage.

Cabir: it was all because of that bitch, my so called mother. I found out her dark secret. So to protect her image in front of dad, she got me kidnapped and sent me there.

Manik (was fuming): how could she do that? Tell me her name, I will dig her grave.

Cabir: hey don't, I had promised Pari, to never harm anyone. She said that ever harm me will surely suffer. And I promised to protect someone just like I protect her.

Manik: that why you agreed to join our family.

Cabir: and that's why I am not suffering and also got a carrying family.

Manik: I love you Cabir.

Cabir (shifting away acting scared by the words): hey, me tumhara bhai hoon, kuch toh sharam kar.

Manik: Saale, kameene.

Manik runs behind Cabir. The whole conversation was of the 2 wasn't unheard by both Neil and Ragini. Ragini was now crying.

Ragini: how could she do this?

Ragini was crying badly. Neil hugged her by her side and tried to console her.

Neil: hey you have to be the support system for our son. So stop crying. He hates seeing you cry.

Even Nandini had her bit of shocking conversation with her dad who just smirked and teased her in return that Cabir will be a good boyfriend. But she didn't want any boyfriend or in other words she didn't want him to be her boyfriend but someone else she was longing for years.

All the 3 had something surprising in store for them the next day.

NEXT DAY THE MURTHY MANSION

Nandini got up with an everlasting smile and as she got the most exciting call of the day, her dad's call. After a few advisory and teasing session, she hung up and went to get freshen up.

She ran down the stairs to be greeted by both Rajeev Kaka and Sunny Tai. After a wonderful Indian breakfast she hugged the two and ran out to receive her favorite car. She then drove to Space Academy.

THE MALHOTRA MANSION

As usual Manik was splashed water by Cabir which ended up with a pillow fight and a messy room. Soon they get greeted by their parents who didn't have any idea of a messy room. After an enjoyable family breakfast, they ran out.

They were greeted by Alya and Dhruv who came in Alya's car. They then went to Mukthi's house and then planned their destination in their respective cars.

SPACE

A hot sparkling car entered Space.