Chapter 64: Mission Candy

KAAL MAHAL

The house was actually like a kaal mahal. A place that was filled with human remain, blood on the walls and much worse was dead flesh of animals. But thankfully no one hadn't seen it yet.

IN ONE OF THE ROOM

On the phone

Man: So Neyonika what are you doing now?

Neyonika: I should be asking you that. Where is my daughter?

Man: With me and soon with someone above.

Neyonika: What?!! No, you can't be kidding me. I told you to keep her away not to kill her.

Man: That's what I am doing. I will give her what she wants and then she will leave all of us forever and her dear friends will watch all this and do nothing about it.

Neyonika: no...

By then he cut the call and walked into another room.

ANOTHER ROOM

This room was no worse than hell. It was complete dark except for a blub in the middle of the room. All of Nandini's friends were leaning their back towards the wall. Each of their hands were tied with ropes even their legs too. Soon their gained conscious but couldn't see anything as their eyes were covered with cloth. Manik was the first one to scream.

Manik: Who the hell is that? If you have the guts then show your face.

Cabir: Manik he is scared that we would do something to him so he covered our eyes and tied us with ropes.

Mukthi: Exactly, they know that were are too powerful.

Man (laughing): Sure my dear friends, assume I am scared of you. Anyways I wanted to give you guys a treat.

Dhruv: what is it?

Man: See it yourself. Guards bring her in and removes the cloth from their eyes.

The first word that came out from Manik's mouth was Nandini. It was Nandini. Manik moved a step and fell down due to the rope around his legs. Nandini moved a bit to help him but was pulled back by the man.

Nandini: How dare you do this to us?

Nandini was about to slap him and but stopped by his hand.

Man: You should never do anything without knowing what the other person is up to. Now let's come to the point. I am tired of you. Every time you try to spoil my work so I thought to end it hear itself and give you your answers.

Nandini: What answers?

Man: Who am I? Who is your brother? Where was he and where is he?

Nandini (eyes full of hope): You know where my brother is?

Sidharth: Don't believe him. He is lying.

Man: I never lie about anything. I know ones I tell you who it is you can do things to assure yourself that it's the reality.

Nandini: Where is he?

Man: Well let me first introduce myself, my name is Kartik and all your answers are in that book in front of you. Go ahead, you will get all your answers. And I guarantee that you would definitely read the first side of the book.

Nandini went ahead and laid her eyes on the book.

Nandini looked at Manik and he assured her to open the book but that was the worst mistake he could ever do

Nandini looked at Manik and he assured her to open the book but that was the worst mistake he could ever do. Nandini turned the page and started reading. It said:

'Time has come when Princess will find her Candy. A lot had happened which will be revealed in this one book. Candy was taken away by a dear one in the family when he was just 5. He was thrown in an orphanage to hide the sins committed by the dear one. Unknown of what would happen to his life, a well off family came to meet him. He shared a good bond with the son of the family. The family was none other than the Malhotra's. They took him back home and gave him all that he needed. And the dear one who did this big sin to Princess and her Candy was N.....'

Everyone listened to the words read aloud my Nandini carefully. With each passing sentence, both Manik and Cabir were aware off who was it talking about. Tears fell from his eyes hearing this. Nandini had turned the next page to read the name but before she could she was shot from the back. Kartik had took his pistol out and shot her so that she couldn't read the name. Nandini fell back and hit herself on the floor.

Both Manik and Cabir yelled out her name but they were unable to move from their place. Kartik gave a smirk in return seeing their miserable state.

Manik: Leave us you ba***rd.

Kartik: See I promised her that she would definitely read the first page. So when she turned to the next one I gave her gift, her death. Anyways I am a very nice person so I am leaving a knife for you guys so that you can go up to her and talk to her for the last time.

With this he left. Manik somehow reached for the knife and gave it to Cabir so that he could cut the rope around Manik's hand easily. Once that was done, Manik helped Cabir too. Cabir ran towards Nandini while Manik helped the rest.

Cabir (placing her head on his lap): Nandini...

Nandini (smiling at him while tears falling from her eyes): Bhai...

Cabir: I always knew it was you but I pushed that feeling away.

Nandini: I love you bhai... I didn't know that when I find you then it would be my very last time. Anyways I am happy that I could see you for the last time before I die.

Cabir: No, nothing will happen to you.

Manik and the rest were going to run to her side but stopped at the scream from a man on the other side. It was Yuvraj.

Yuvraj: Nandini....

Everyone looked at that side and saw Yuvraj and Neyonika at the entrance. Cabir looked at him and the word 'dad' slipped out of his mouth. In no time Yuvraj had picked Nandini up and ran towards the exit. Neyonika looked at Cabir and then ran behind Yuvraj. Manik went to Cabir.

Cabir: She was right in front of me all the time and I couldn't recognise her. How couldn't I remember Neyonika? Of all the people in the entire world, how could I even forget her?

Mukthi: Guys, we shouldn't waste our time but leave for the hospital and see if there is any chance that she could survive this.

Manik: there is no doubt that Nandini will survive this. She has been a strong girl and she will fight through this.

Dhruv: By the way, let's take that book with us too.

Alya: I'll get it.

Alya went to take the book but when she picked it up a paper fell down. She read out the paper loud enough.

Alya: You really think that I will leave that for you. The one you are holding has nothing in it. Kids, never underestimate me.

Manik: He is very smart and cunning. We need to be careful. Let's get out of this place now.

It was then that they noticed the surrounding. They tried their maximum to not look at them and leave the place.  

What will happen now? Is the end for Nandini misery or is more coming her way? Be prepared for the unexpected.   

PRECAP: DOCTORS GOING TO LOSE HOPE ON NANDINI'S SURVIVAL. YUVRAJ GOING TO GIVE SOME HOPE TO MANIK ABOUT HER SURVIVAL.

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME. EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. I HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE AND SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND FAKE PROMISES OF GIVING REGULAR UPDATE.

WITH LOVE, GAYATHRI