Chapter 47: Her Past Revisits

NEXT DAY 

AT COLLAGE LIBRARY

FAB5 were standing right outside of the library and was waiting for their new friend, Nandini. She had asked them to wait for at the library as she had something that she would like to give for one of them.

Manik Yaar yeh Nandini kab ayegi?

Mukthi: Why are you getting so restless? It just 15 minutes since she has asked us to wait over here.

Dhruv: No Mukthi, he isn't getting restless but impatient to see her. You know, both the brothers have to thank her for her magic.

Nandini (coming from the library): Think of the devil and the devil appears!

Everyone turned around and shot a confused face at her for her statement. Her hand were behind and from it was very clear that she was hiding something.

Alya: Why are you saying that?

Nandini: You see we say this dialogue for the person who come to us when we are talking about it. But I like to be different. So I said it before you guys could say.

Cabir: Nandini, you aren't a devil.

Nandini: You can say that right after this.

Nandini took brought her hands to the front and now they could see what she had. There were 4 books. 2 of them had the same colour and the later had some other colour. Nandini took 2 books and placed them on Manik's hand and the later on Cabir's.

The rest of them leaned on and read the title of both of the books. As soon as they read the title, Mukthi, Alya and Dhruv started laughing whereas Cabir and Manik were showing a grumpy face.

Alya: You are the best Nandini. No one can be like you in this world.

Nandini (smirking): Yup I know that.

Manik: Are you serious Nandini, A book for anger management and one for family management.

Mukthi: Serves you right. Nandini, hats off to you man. You will be our emotion control manager for Manik and Cabir.

Cabir: Manik and I had thought to thank you for what you did for us yesterday but I guess that isn't need anymore.

Nandini: You needn't worry about that. I already got a long message for both your parents separately and also both of them are coming to see at my place tonight. As far as for the books, you need both of them as you really need to learn to respect each and every family member. Without even thinking for once you start catching each other's neck. They are your family guys, they will be the last people along with your friends who would be with you. I never had a proper and complete family guys and that's why I need you to respect them. You have a wonderful set of friends but for me I was always a loner.

Both Alya and Mukthi went and hugged Nandini tightly and all the three girls started crying a bit. Seeing this the boys along jumped over them for a group hug. Soon they broke apart and Mukthi side hugged Nandini.

Mukthi: Why do you have to say that you are a loner always? We are there for you and we will never leave you alone. And this is our friendship promise.

Cabir (looking at his phone): Let's get going to the garden. The new college bands have arrived. We have to be there for their welcome ceremony.

All of them started making their way for the garden area.

OUTSIDE THE BUILDING

Aryaman was waiting out for his friends. He was already at collage as Sooraj. The fake black contacts, the cap that covered his face and the huge spectacles he wore had got Nandini to think that he was not her Aryaman.