Chapter 5: Why Did You Stop Him?

MY BIRTHDAY SPECIAL UPDATE . LOVE U GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT.

Nandini was all set for the night wearing a one piece which exposed her silk smooth body.

She decided to go to a bar to chill herself before entering yet another boring college. She moves down the staircase and reach the door but a voice interrupted her move to open it.

Sunny Tai: maim sab aapka nashta?

Nandini: main wapas aakar karlungi.

Sunny Tai: teek hai maimsab.

Nandini browses through the net for popular bars. After a minute she decided to go to the Hunters Moon as it was the most famous bar.

THE HUNTERS MOON

She enters the pub. It was quite crowded but not as much as those where she used to go.

Manik and the others had also reached the pub and were seated at the counter in this manner.

MUKTHI  _   CABIR  _  MANIK   _  DHRUV   _  ALYA

They were graciously talking about random topics

They were graciously talking about random topics. Soon Nandini came in between their talks by standing in the gap between the brothers and called for the waiter.

Nandini: hey you, get me 3 shoots of vodka and a bottle of beer.

Waiter: sure ma'am.

Manik was speechless on Nandini's attire. As usual hamara Cabir ko kabab ka haddi banna pasand karta hai.

Cabir: hey, don't you think that's too much for a girl like you. Haina Manik.

Not even a single voice was reachable to Manik as he was lost in Nandini's hotness that too hands down.

Nandini (ANGRILY): and don't you think that you are risking yourself by asking this question, Mr. Invader.

This brought Manik back to his senses. Manik being a protective brother replied back with equal anger.

Manik: he is not Mr. Intruder, he is Cabir Malhotra, my brother.

A shock went through Nandini's face by hearing the name but soon replaced it by a smirk.

Nandini: do you think I care.

Waiter: ma'am your order.

She places her credit card and starts drinking the ordered vodkas in one shot. She finished the vodka's and was now gulping the bottle of beer.

All the members of FAB5 were gasping on seeing the sight in front of them. She had finished what she ordered within a few seconds and was not even losing her grip. She was standing firm like a pillar.

Nandini: I am warning you, don't you dare instigate me or else I will be your worst nightmare.

FAB5 was shocked by her firm reply of the girl. But their reputation was more important more than anything.

Mukthi: how dare you talk to us like that?

Alya: you bloody bimbo.

Nandini: watch your tongue, Miss. Makeup Kit.

Manik: how dare you call her like that?

And now Manik was about to slap her but a strong pairs of arms stopped him to do so. It was Cabir. He gestured him to stop. If it would have been any other time Cabir would have never stopped but this time he did for this girl. But why?

Even Cabir didn't know how his hand had risen and stopped Manik for hitting a girl who was talking so rudely to him and his friends. But somewhere he got some sensation that he didn't do this then something will definitely happen which would be really painful to bare.

Cabir: please leave this place. It is a request.

Nandini was going to say no but that words didn't come out of her mouth. She somehow wanted to listen to him. She nodded a yes a left the place.

Mukthi: why did you stop Manik, Cabir? She talked so rudely to us.

Dhruv: yes Cabir, why did you stop him? She talked so rudely to Alya.

Cabir: Manik, can we go home right now.

FAB4 was hell confused but Manik understood that something was badly bothering him as Cabir would always say no if anyone wanted to leave a party. But this time it was the right opposite of his usual behaviour.

Manik: ok then, bye guys.

Manbir soon reached home. Cabir without saying anything got out of his car and went straight to his room. Manik followed him up to his room. He went and sat next to his brother who was sitting on the bed with his head on the head board. He patted Cabir to bring him to reality.

PRECAP: CABIR TO TALK ABOUT HIS PAST TO MANIK.

EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE WELCOME. DO VOTE AND COMMENT MY FF AND FOLLOW ME.

LOVE GAYATHRI