Chapter 10: Why Is She Not Screwed?

GUYS DUE TO MY TRAVELLING I WONT BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU 2 UPDATES PER WEEK. SO KINDLY EXCUSE ME FOR THIS. I WILL GIVE 2 UPDATES PER WEEK AFTER 9 OF JULY. BARE WITH ME FOR JUST 4 WEEKS.
______________________________________________
Maths was one class where you would get insulted to such an extent you can't expect if you will be late or you will say something against the professor. The professors name was Shekar Phule aka Sadu Sir.

Shekar entered the class and started searching for his favourite target. As it was the senior's class, everyone knew who he was searching. On finding out the absence, he smirked and did bhangra in his mind.

FAB5 entered the class with full smirk but soon showed a shocked face as they got the same professor this year also.

Mukthi (whispers): saala Sadu phirse hamara teacher hai.

Shekar (teasingly): kya badbada rahiho, meri pyaarisi beti. Tumhe mujhe miss nahi kiya kya?

Mukthi (looking down): nahi sir mai..

Shekar: accha teek hai, mai tumhe phirse sikaunga.

Dhruv: sir we can explain.

Shekar (yells): what the hell can you explain? Phichle saal se late aarahe ho. Tumlogo ko padna nahi chahte ho toh iss college me aana band karo.

Cabir: sorry sir.

Shekar (yells): iss college ke phle din bhi Tumlog late aaya tha, tabhi bhi maine tum logo ko punishment diya. Aaj bhi me wahi karoonga. All the students are equal to me. Agar ek aur aagaya toh use bhi me punishment doonga.

Manik (a little irritated): sir, Cabir ne sorry kaha na, toh band karo yeh sab.

Shekar (yells): how dare you? Tumlog after school staff room ke bahar aakar rukhoge and that's final.

Cabir: sorry sir.

Shekar (yells): shut up and go and sit in the last row.

FAB5 moved to the assigned place. Shekar starts writing on the white board.

Soon Nandini arrived and pushed opened the door. Shekar looked up and smiled at her.

Nandini (faintly smiling): good morning sir.

After saying this, she moved towards the middle row and found a seat next to a guy. She was about to sit but got interrupted by a voice. The voice she kind of started hating. It was none other than Alya.

Alya (standing up and glaring at Nandini): how the freaking can this female not get a single shout from you sir. (Even Dhruv stands)

Dhruv (angrily): Alya teek keh rahi hai. She has come extremely late. She came after us. You will seriously have to punish her. (now even Manik stood up)

Manik (taunting him): waise aapne hi toh kaha ta ki all the students are equal to you. (Mukthi stood up and continued the line)

Mukthi (taunting): toh kripaya aap use dand de digiye.

By now Shekar's face had turned pale on hearing this. If he didn't punish her then his respect will shatter and if he does give then toh today will be his last day here.

Cabir didn't like the idea of punishing Nandini but had to support FAB4 or else it will shatter a little of their bond. So Cabir in this usual style continued.

Cabir: oh, look at sir. You have turned pale at this much only.

Nandini was still smirking as this much didn't affect her a bit. She thought of dealing it in her way.

Nandini (still smirking): who guys, you are talking about me without me. That's not fair. Let me also speak.

FAB5 got a little confused.

Alya: toh spill the beans.

Nandini: well sir, if you keep theories like 'ALL STUDENTS ARE EQUAL' then you will have to abide with them too.

Shekar: what do you mean? I didn't get you.

Nandini: just because I am the trustees daughter, that doesn't mean that you will not punish me when I am wrong. You are a professor, a teacher. It's your duty to teach people and correct their mistakes. Aap toh bus aapka duty kar rahe ho.

Shekar: that means it doesn't matter to you.

Nandini: I am cent percent sure. Don't worry about your job. This will never affect it. (Shekar was impressed by her maturity)

Shekar: then you will have to wait with these immature eggs after school. (FAB5 glared at him)

Nandini: sure sir. (Looking at FAB5) happy? Now will you please sit, I want to listen to this lecture.

FAB5 sat down as their impression on the others were destroyed by Nandini. One girl had completely changed FAB5 from head to toe in just a few hours. It took hardly a day to lightly crumble their reputation.

PRECAP: NANDINI TO TALK TO THE BOY NEXT TO HER. FAB5 AND NANDINI AT THE BASKETBALL COURT.

EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE WELCOME. DO VOTE AND COMMENT MY FF AND FOLLOW ME.

LOVE GAYATHRI