Chapter 28: Three Magic Words

All of them sat down and stared at Nandini

All of them sat down and stared at Nandini. Nandini stood up and went towards the fire with a drink.

Nandini: have a drink.

All of them without saying a word started gulping the entire drink.

Nandini: you know what life is like fire. It looks so beautiful to watch it burn. But when it reaches you, you realise that the beautiful was covering the beast inside. Just have a look at me. I am rich but at the same time I am unhappy. When you were small, it was your parents who dropped you to school. But for me it was always a driver. Your parents used to go with you for a parent teacher meeting but for me no one had gone.

Cabir: that's why friends are for.

Nandini (laughed): friends... That would be the last thing I would make in my life.

Cabir: what's wrong with having a friend?

Nandini: what is wrong with having friends...? I'll tell you. Frist they enter your life which was broken into pieces. They fix you up and then one fine day they would leave you once again but this time it broken into zillions. Money minded people, thinking that money is everything in life.

Dhruv: not all people are the same. Just try having one.

Nandini: you think I haven't tried. Look at you people. I trusted you guys and look what you have done.

Mukthi: you think we care. We don't even like you. So don't try keeping high expectations.

Nandini: you know, sometimes people are too much into themselves tha they don't value the others. When you would fall in trouble that's when you will realise how stupid you were.

Alya: oh hello. We would never fall in trouble. Even if we do so, we won't take help from you for sure.

Nandini: okay then your wish. Anyways now get of my farm house right this instant. I am done with having you little creatures loitering around my life.

Mukthi: excuse me....

Nandini: I said leave before I call the cops and inform them that you have sneaked into my house without my permission.

All of the got up and started to move.

Alya: yah yah, as if we are dying to stay here in this place. I wish we never have to see your bloody face again.

Nandini: we will find out who needs who and when.

NEXT DAY

Dhruv, Cabir and Manik had entered the jam room of space and was waiting for the ladies.

Cabir: yaar kitne dher aur lagega.

Dhruv: Mukthi said that they are round the corner so they must be here in a few minutes.

Manik: I hope so this turns out true.

IN THE PREMISES

Both Alya and Mukthi had reached the place and was about to move into the building when they got stopped by three men.

1st man: hey beautiful, did you miss me.

Mukthi: who are you?

2nd man: you forgot us. You one night stands.

Alya: listen just leave us alone.

3rd Man: oh someone is going to cry. Don't worry we are here na to pleasure you. Just come with us and we will make your life memorable.

Mukthi slapped the 1st man hard on his face.

2nd Man: how dare you hit him bitch. Just wait and watch what we will do.

With this both the men held the girls and made their ways to kiss her. But before they could kiss someone threw 3 ball at each of the men. They now loosened their grip around the girls and looked up to the person.

The person: Mukthi, what are the three magic words one must say.

Mukthi: what magic words?

Alya: please help us...

Person: no I want to hear it from your bestie.

Alya: say it Mukthi.

Mukthi: fine.... please help us.

The person: here you go.

With that the person moved towards the 3 men and knocked them down with a kick. Seconds later she started hitting the men with a hockey stick.

The person (while hitting): how dare you hit girls you stupid's jerks. What do you think about yourself? You can do anything and they would stand it. Is this what your mother has taught you bastards?

All the 3 men (with pain): sorry we won't do it again.

Soon the person left them and all the 3 of them ran away. The person soon started retreating towards the building entrance but got stopped by the girls.

The girls: Thank you....

PRECAP: WHAO IS THE PERSON? (I AM SURE ALL OF YOU KNOW) TIME TO PICK UP TEAMS.

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. I WILL TRY UPDATING THE OTHER BOOK THIS WEEKEND.

WITH LOVE GAYATHRI