Chapter 16: B For Bruno

After pulling off the towel, Nandini started laughing like a maniac. Cabir pushed Manik and gestured him to see as to why she was laughing so badly Manik went in front and swathe thing below the towel. He looked down in embarrassment. This made Nandini laugh even more badly.

Cabir felt there was some spelling mistake, so went ahead and saw the site. He gaped in horror as he got scared of such a thing.

Manik by now shifted his gaze to Nandini. All this while, when he was so scared, he had forgotten to notice Nandini's attire. He was burning on seeing her in the night wear. But after a second his gaze got shifted to her face, her laughter. He could do anything to see her smile so freely.

Nandini (still laughing): you people are scared of this

Nandini (still laughing): you people are scared of this. He is so tiny and cute. How can you get scared of him?

Cabir: we didn't know that iss towel ke phiche ek kutta tha

Nandini (a little angry): don't you dare call him a dog. Call him Bruno.

Manik: Kutte ko kutta nahi kahega toh phir kya kahega?

Nandini: okay fine, then you call him like that only and I will share this scenery on YouTube. Baki logo ko bhi pata hona chahiye ki log jo inse darke mare bhag rahe hai who ek chota sa animal se darte hai.

Cabir (stammers): wha.....t d...o you....me...an

Nandini (showing her phone): I have recorded this scene of yours in this. Do you want me to share it.

Manik: no no no. we will call him Bruno only.

Nandini (smiling): now that's like good boys. Okay then, I'll take him with me. You guys can sleep.

Nandini went back to her room with Bruno in her arms. She laid down on the bed. Sleep was miles away from her. She had felt a lot of new feelings today which she never ever had or you can say which she had lost a long time ago. She soon slept with her never ending thoughts.

MANBIR'S ROOM

Manik and Cabir had sat on the bed. Manik put his hands behind their head and looked at something distant.

 Manik put his hands behind their head and looked at something distant

Whereas Cabir was sitting on holding a pillow.

Manik: yaar man, today are reputation of being strong is lost all because of that kutta

Cabir: hey Manik, call him Bruno. Who knows if she has fit a camera in this room?

Manik: like seriously. Stop talking nonsense.

Cabir: anyways, what do you think about Nandini?

Manik: she is different bro, completely different. Whenever I think I know her, the next second she proves me wrong. She is the 1st person who went against us. When she laughs, I feel like I completed myself. I want to do anything and everything for that smile to last.

Cabir: wha Manik, tumne mujhe bataya nahi ki tum Manik Malhotra se Majnu Manik bangaya?

Manik hits Cabir on his shoulder.

Cabir: on serious note, you have never thought about a girl like this. You have started liking her. Is it love or just attraction?

Manik: I don't bro, I am really confused. I feel complete with her.

Cabir: I must say, she is different, just like my pari, my angle. I wish I could see her once.

Manik: don't worry, we will find her. Your pari will come soon for you. Till then enjoy this life. Your pari hates you when are emotional as being an emotional fool doesn't suit you. You are better off with the comedian style.

This time Cabir hits Manik

Manik: waise, meh soch raha tha ki kyu na me Nandini ko bol ke tum dono ka date fix kardu?

Cabir: no you won't do that. She won't like to be my girlfriend.

Manik: she won't like to be your girlfriend or you don't want to make her your girlfriend? Anyways I am damn tired. Let's sleep.

They shared a brotherly hug and then slept but not before thinking about Nandini once again.

PRECAP: NANDINI'S STYLE OF MORNING.

I AM REALLY SORRY IN NOT UPDATING THE OTHER FF.  TOMORROW MORNING IS MY FLIGHT BACK TO MY HOME. WHEN I REACH THERE I WILL UPDATE IT. EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE WELCOME. DO VOTE AND COMMENT MY FF AND FOLLOW ME.

LOVE GAYATHRI