Chapter 45: The Man Behind

THE FINALE DAY

Everyone was applauding the finale teams one by one for their spectacular musical performances. But now was the time for the entry of our very own team Mananbir. They had always come first in every single task and behind them very Mukthi and Team. Now the last performance was of Nandini's team. Let's see what they will perform on.

ON THE STAGE

A lady: Now guys it is time to get to here team Mananbir's song. It is heard that they aren't singing any new song but remaking one of the greatest and the most memorable song. Let's hear it from them.

While Mananbir were entering the stage, another man entered from the back of the auditorium and got seated right at the back. He looked too young to be a father of college going child. Everyone knew him and of his fitness. But Mananbir had caught enough eyeballs that even this great man was left unnoticed. The performance soon started.

Nandini: Ek ho gaye hum aur tum

Humma humma humma

Toh udd gayi neende re

Hey humma

(Nandini started strumming her guitar and started to sing with all her grace)

Manik: Ek hogaye hum aur tum

Toh udd gayi neende re

Aur khanki payal masti mein

Toh kangan

(Manik continued from there with his electric guitar and started doing some moves with his guitar.)

All the three of them: Yaayiye!

Manik: Ye pehli baar mile

Tum pe ye dum nikle

Tum pe ye jawani dheere dheere

Madham machle

(Manik came and held Nandini's hand and started singing. The entire crowd was hooting on seeing their performance.)

All of them: Humma humma

Humma humma humma

Hey humma humma

Humma hamma hamma

(Together the three of them did the signature step and sang. Neil and Ragini had come to witness their performance and were sitting in the front row and enjoying the performance. Neyonika on the other hand was showing a worried expression as now she was sure that Mananbir would win this performance.)

Cabir's Rap:

Mujhe dar iss baat ka hai bas

Ke kahi na ye raat nikal jaye

Mere itne bhi paas tu aa mat

Kahi mere haathon se na baat nikal jaye

Bolunga sach mein jo de tu ijazat

Sabar bhi ab karne laga bagawat

Zulfein hai zaalim aur aankhe hai aafat

Lagta hai hone wali hai qayamat

(On listening to Cabir's rap Mukthi, Alya, Dhruv, Neil and Ragini got shocked. Not just them but even the rest. While on seeing the shocked expression of the crowd, Manan grinned. Their week long torture given to Cabir had been successful.) 

Manik: Mat tadpa aise tu

Na kar na-insaafi

Jo galti karne wala hun main uske liye