CHAPTER 54: Breaking Our Friendship Bond!

Ragini (angrily): We need some answers........

Neil: And for that we need everyone one out of this room leaving both Manik and Nandini over here.

FAB3 glared at Mukthi while she gave a light smile and left the room. Nandini and Manik were listening them and decided to not get out from their place.

Ragini: And you needn't be too relaxed Mr. Manik Malhotra. You will be next in our list.

With this both Neil and Ragini got out of the room. As soon as they left, Nandini got off from the blanket and sat straight and Manik got into the room.

Manik: Weren't you a little too fast.

Nandini: Well cut that out and think what you would be excusing for this.

Manik: I won't be making any excuse, it will be you.

Nandini: Didn't you have your ears open when your mom said that you were next in the list.

Manik (sinking down on the bed): Now what will I do?

Nandini: God knows what will happen now.

OUTSIDE NANDINI'S ROOM

Ragini (angrily): Now will anyone care to explain what the hell is happening in this house.

Dhruv: Aunty, its Mukthi's fault we didn't do anything.

Alya: yes aunty Dhruv is telling the truth. She had given the dare to Manik to lick out the whip cream from Nandini's body.

Ragini: You side whatever your boyfriend says at all times.

Neil (looking at Mukthi): Is that true what they are saying?

Mukthi (looking down): Yes what they were saying is true but it was them who had been voting when Manan were protesting.

Ragini: Manan?

Mukthi: Manik and Nandini aunty.

Ragini: So now you have started grouping my son with her too.

Neil: Who all had voted in for the dare?

Mukthi: Leaving both Manik and Nandini, everyone had said yes to it.

Ragini (looking at Cabir in shock): Even you Cabir?

Cabir: What have I done wrong? The two of them liked each other and that is a very little thing that I could do.

Neil: And this is what you do when they are not even in a relationship.

Cabir: So what, it's just a dare.

Ragini: Was kissing a dare?

Mukthi: No it wasn't part of the dare.

Neil: But it lead to it.

Ragini: See kids, I never brought up any problem with your friendship. Don't force me to do it now.

Cabir: And how will you force us.

Ragini: I will have to ask you to break this friendship of yours.

Cabir: And I wouldn't let that happen.

Neil: Will the two of you stop dragging this matter to such an extent. The reason why we have brought you here is to tell you that don't do anything that will bring them to kiss each other for no reason. They must love each other and not have lust for each other. They should realise their love and for that you should take up some other way and not this way. And that's what Ragini wanted you to understand. Now all of you except Cabir can get back into the room.

Ragini: And when you enter get Manik outside.

Neil: Also, Both Manik and Nandini shouldn't have the slightest idea of what has happened over here.

FAB3 went into the room leaving both Cabir and Ragini not looking at each other and Neil waiting for Manik to come. Soon Manik joined them and then Ragini started here questioning.

Ragini: Do you love Nandini.

Manik (shocked): What!

Neil: She is asking whether you have feeling for Nandini. You kissing her only indicates that.

Manik: No I don't or actually I don't know. I like her standing next to me, I like her kissing me. I smile when I see her smile and my heart breaks seeing her cry or sick. I keeping thinking about her day and night yet I feel that I have not thought about her enough. And I feel like to rip the persons face off who tries to look at her in a dirty way.

Cabir: And that shows that you love her. All this what you are saying is the true definition of love. The only thing left is you telling her the same and her accepting you. And this lady has threatened to break our friendship when I said yes to the dare.

Manik (shocked): What? Is that true mom? And why are you calling her this lady, she is your mother and you must call her like that.

Cabir: And when someone threatens to break my bond with any one of my friends, then I won't give a second thought and break them. Your mother is lucky I am not doing that to her cause I respect her.

Manik (sighing): Mom is that true what he said.

Ragini: I didn't mean it that way dear.

Cabir (looking at Ragini angrily): Then what way do you mean it?

Ragini (ignoring Cabir): I was just concerned for you and I couldn't think of your heart breaking when rejects you. What if it's just lust for her? I can't have my son crying over his first love like that.

Manik: Mom, I know Nandini and I know that she doesn't have any lust for me. I at least have my instincts right on that. Let's leave the rest for the one above I guess.

Neil: Then lets drop this over here. Just don't let that poor soul know anything about this.

Manik: Then I think both mom and son can reunite and have a happy day.

With this Manik pulled Cabir and Ragini and gestured Neil for a big fat family hug and in the end everyone had a smile on their face. Both Neil and Ragini went downstairs and Manbir entered Nandini's room.    

PRECAP: FAB5 AND NANDINI TO WATCH A MOVIE TOGETHER AND SOME ROMANCES

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME. EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. I HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE.

WITH LOADS OF LOVE, GAYATHRI