Chapter 50: A Venom

AFTER 1 HOUR

The doctor had come out of the first aid room. He wasn't much pleased of the result of his patient yet he was satisfied.

Ajay: You must be really lucky. An inch miss would have cost her life.       

Manik (tensed): Is she fine uncle?

Ajay: For now I can say that she is all rapped up with bandages for bleeding but I cannot guarantee about internal injury. You have to take care of her very well. Nothing should be fed to her for the time being. Now I have to go to Mrs. Malhotra and reel her about the same.

Cabir (angrily): No, you needn't tell her.

Ajay: I am really sorry son but I have to tell a guardian about her condition. 

With this he went up to Neyonika's cabin.

Soha (looking at Cabir): What you did was actually good but you should be a little more rude.

Manik: What do you mean? Do you know Nandini.

RANGE WARRIORS started laughing hard on this comment.

Abhimanyu: Do you have common sense at all? Like, why would we be here if we hadn't known her.

Alya: Well you guys might have come as you had saved her at first.

Aryaman: Well you guys would have noticed that Abhi had yelled her name?

Dhruv: Abhi had yelled her name? Learn to use grammar properly.

Navya: Abhi is Abhimanyu's short name. So my bestie isn't stupid when it comes to using grammar.

Mukthi: You know what, get out from here we don't want you guys to stay here.

Abhimanyu: No we will stay here.Hamara Pari is admitted.

Manik: Kya Hamara Pari Hamara Pari lagake rakha hai. She is no ones Pari.

Cabir (angrily): That's Nandini's past. Her best friends or I must say worst friends.

Harshad: we left her for her own good and not for.....

Abhimanyu hit Harshad by his leg before he could say anything else.

Aryaman (covering up): Yes we did left her for our benefit.

FAB4 were extremely shocked on knowing this. They were rather angry that's shocked at there guys to come and stand in front of her.

Mukthi: Even now you have the guts to come in front of Nandini even after you did a lot to that poor soul.

Navya: Galtiyaan sabke sath hoote hai. We did a mistake and we want to fix the damages.

Alya: Or rather we can say that you guys needed money ones again so you have come to receive her sympathy. Right???

Harshad: How dare you talk to her like that?

Dhruv: Watch your tongue Mr. A single word against my girlfriend, I will rip your face.

Abhimanyu: you......

Cabir (annoyed): Okay, shut up all of you. We have come here for Nandini and not to fight like animals.

Aryaman: But.....

Cabir: One more word and all of you will leave from this place. I really don't care even if I have to send away my friends.

Manik: But Cabir.....

Cabir: That's it, we all are leaving this place right now and that's final. I had warned all of you earlier. I don't want to listen to anything. And if you are worried of her safety then let me tell you that Ajay uncle's wife is with Nandini.