Chapter 44: Oh Boy!

Nandini: Crazy kamini hoon main (oh boy)

Single akeli hoon main (oh boy)

(She slowly moved towards Cabir and Manik sexily and leaned over the two of them)

Nandini: Crazy kamini hoon main (oh boy)

Single akeli hoon main (oh boy)

Desi patakha hoon main (oh boy)

Lady Gaga hoon main (oh boy)

(She left the two boys and went towards the crowd and started hooking up with other men around. Feeling extremely jealous, Manik moves towards her and pull her)

Manik and Cabir: Dede dede, mujhko dede

Dil tera deti kya mujhko

Ab yeh bataa..

(While pulling her from the men, he sang the above lines in a over whelming tone. Nandini pulls herself after and continues to drool over the men and with signs tells the 2 boys to remove their shirt.)

Nandini: Oh boy, oh boy, oh my soft toy

Oh boy, oh boy, you're my soft toy

Oh boy, oh boy, tu mera soft toy

(Nandini dances in a puppy doll style and get all the attention towards her and not to the boys)

Nandini: Oh boy, oh oh oh boy

Check me out boy

Come lets play play play playboy

You're my soft toy.. **

You're my soft soft soft toy..

Nandini: C'mon everybody move it

C'mon everybody shake it

C'mon everybody do it like

I do it like a sexy lady

Hit it!

Nandini: Handle with care I'm fragile *

(She moves around and attract the men all around while Manbir does the same for the girls. Many couple had left each other and went to their respective interest and started dancing with them. )

Nandini: Love in the air I feeling the mausam

Hoja tu ready ishq karenge awesome

Cabir: Dekho dekho nasha kaisa sar pe chadha

Hain minton ka khel par maza bada..

Manik and Cabir: Dede dede, ya ma dede

Aaj se main ban jaaun tera soft toy

(By now all the people had fell in the spell of this team and all were like mere puppets in their hands)

Nandini: Oh boy, oh boy, oh my soft toy

Oh boy, oh boy, you're my soft toy

Oh boy, oh boy, tu mera soft toy

Oh boy, oh boy, you're my soft toy

At the end of the song all the men were hooting and the women were gazing at Manbir with utter lust. All the other groups were shocked to see almost the whole crowd there.

Nandini (yelling at the crowed): We would love to do one more if you would give us a token of appreciation for this performance.

She then moves to a guy and seduces him to secure his hats and then moves to another guy and lays her charm to get the same. Both Manbir were feeling jealous and insecure of Nandini. Nandini throws the 2 caps she received and gestures them to collect the money. Manbir went ahead and started collecting the money.

Some gave 500, some gave a 1000. Some gave a 2000 and some even gave the amount required as a whole that is 5000 Rs. But one out of all gave 20, 000Rs and went away. Both Manik and Cabir looked at each other in disbelief while Nandini looked at the retreating man in suspicion.

Soon they brought the money to Nandini. They kept it aside and did one more song. It was only 30 minutes and Mananbir got more than 50,000 Rs. Soon it was time to go back. Mananbir came with a smirk and placed the money infront of Raghav.

It was a very clear victory for them. Alya, Dhruv and Mukthi came 2nd and Sooraj and team came 3rd.

Raghav: I am really happy to know that we have really good entertainers who can win lakh with their passion for music.

Mananbir smiled at this or in other words smirked.  

Raghav: Anyways, the money collected are for you only. Keep it as it shows your hard work.

Like this in all the round Mananbir had come first with Mukthi and team as 2nd. Slowly and steadily even Manan's love story was getting built whereas Cabir was being over protective of Nandini day by day. Even when the Malhotra's left the mansion, either of them would come over to have some fun. They were slowly able to break the code of Nandini past but all their attempts were always a failure.

With ''Failure is a stepping stone to success'', they are still carrying on their investigation sort of stuff. Now only one more completion is left to declare FAB5 and Nandini as Team Space. Will the outcome of this victory be good or will it lead to further trouble.

PRECAP: FINALE. WILL VICTIRY BE GOOD FOR NANDINI AND FAB5 OR A CURSE.

DO VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME. EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE ALWAYS WECOME. I AM REALLY VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. MY EXAMS ARE NEARING. THATS IS THE MAIN REASON FOR MY DELAY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE SAME.

WITH LOVE, GAYATHRI