Chapter 12: Just Shoot The Rest Of It!

After 45 minutes of intense and continuous practice, all of them returned to their class, drenched with sweat.

Alya: guys, if we practice in this rate then we will be dead before the competition.

Dhruv: you are right. We will be no less than a cracked pencil which cannot stand on its own.

Cabir: what right right laga raha hai? She is getting us fit for the competition. She is getting us fit for the competition. She is helping us to succeed our goal of winning the title.

Mukthi: wah Cabir. Tu kubse use support karna shuru kiya? Zara hame bhi toh batao chakkar kya hai? Tum hi toh ho jo in sab chizonse sak nafrat karta hai. Ab kya hogaya?

Manik: who sahi keh raha hai Mukthi, we really need to win not only amongst other colleges throughout the world but also in our country and in college also.

Mukthi: wah Manik, ab tu bhi shuru kiya. Like seriously, you brothers are good for nothing. (Before she could complete FAB5 heard a voice. It was of course Nandini)

Nandini: they are good for something and that is understanding someone by the work they do.

Alya: oh please, we know what they are capable of. You hardly seen them once or twice.

Nandini: just because I saw them recently that doesn't mean that I can't find their capabilities.

Dhruv: will you leave us alone?

Nandini: as you wish but one thing, one day you will surely going to plead me for helping you. That time you will regret what I wanted to say about them. Not everyone can be with you always.

Mukthi: just get lost. We will never need your help.

Nandini shook her head in disbelief and moved ahead with a smirk. The rest of the lessons went smooth and even the detention got over. Soon retired to their respective homes.

MURTHY MANSION 8:00PM

Nandini was busy in her work in her room. She was completely concentrated but a phone call diverted it. It was her dad.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Yuvraj: Hello sweetheart.

Nandini: sup Beeps. What is going in your head?

Yuvraj: you always get to know what I am thinking with just my own voice.

Nandini: dad will you please continue as I don't like to wait for such news's.

Yuvraj: well my friend Neil & his family has to renovate their home. I told them that they can stay at your place for the whole week till its complete.

Nandini didn't like the ideas she never liked to indulge in such activities due to her reserved personality.

Nandini: when are they co ....

Before she could complete, she heard the sound of the doorbell. She knew that her dad was hiding something very important.

Nandini: dad, I know that there is more to this so just shoot the rest.

Yuvraj: well Neyonika will be there to welcome them in the house.

Nandini (Sarcastically): dad you are seriously grate. Bye.

Nandini hung up the phone and runs down the stairs. She witnesses Neyonika was already in the house and she was the one to open the door for the guests.

Nandini (yelled at her mockingly by stressing the word mom): Oh Mommm.

Neyonika turned and received and angry Nandini standing at the end of the staircase. She soon covered her face with a forced smile and moved towards the main door.

PRECAP: NANDINI TO THREATEN NEYONIKA. THE MALHOTRA'S AND MURTHY'S IN THE HALL.

EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE WELCOME. DO VOTE AND COMMENT MY FF AND FOLLOW ME.

LOVE GAYATHRI