Chapter 46: The Real Dad

MURTHY MANSION

Nandini entered the mansion with her heel in her hand

Nandini entered the mansion with her heel in her hand. She was moving towards the staircase but stopped when she saw Cabir sitting on her sofa and watching TV.

Nandini: What are you doing here?

Cabir (angrily): Now I have to ask you permission before I come into your mansion and sit over here.

Nandini: Well then, I am going to my room to change. Get some drinks and head to the terrace. And get this straight in your head that I people coming late.

With This Nandini left for her room whereas Cabir made way to the kitchen and then towards the terrace.

AT THE TERRACE

Nandini came up the terrace and got seated on the chair which was beside Cabir's. Nandini snatched the spare beer bottle and started drinking.

Nandini: So now will you tell me what you are doing over here for

Cabir (annoyed): Can't you stop asking me that question. Can't I get a little peace over here?

Nandini: Oh sure you can but I want my answer first. You brothers are always together you see. This thing what you have done fascinates me.

Cabir: Fine..... We had a quarrel.

Nandini: Who we

Cabir: Manik and me.

Nandini: Only??

Cabir: Okay fine with all of them.

Nandini: And what was the fight all about.

Cabir: About my dad.

Nandini: But your dad is already here.

Cabir: Not my Step dad but my real dad.

Nandini: And now I get how did this fight actually started off. You called Neil Uncle your step dad right?

Cabir: So what is the fuss all about? I just told the truth.

Nandini: And that truth hurt him real bad.

Cabir: I just stated a fact.

Nandini: Truth might not always be sweet it can also be bitter. And what you said was bitter for uncle to digest. The man who didn't make a difference between the two of you was not expecting this.

Cabir: At that point of time I had to specify that he wasn't the dad I was talking about so I had to say it.

Nandini: And what makes you so confident that the man you saw was your dad? Did you see his face?

Cabir: No. But I saw from far and I am sure what I saw was right.

Nandini: See you are fighting for someone who you aren't even sure of if it's your dad. So for whom you are fighting for doesn't even exist.

Cabir: But I am sure he is him.

Nandini: Let's say if that guy was even your dad. But who brought you up for so long. He or Neil uncle.

Cabir: Dad.

Nandini: Dad who?

Cabir: Now dad. I am so sorry.

Nandini: Well, I am not the rightful person to take that sorry of yours but it's him. So now get out of my house and run back to them.

Cabir: But the might have slept.

Nandini: After what you have done, I am pretty sure that they wouldn't have dared to do the same. Now get going.

Cabir was about to make a run but stopped and kissed Nandini on the forehead and ran back. Nandini smiled and waved him a bye. After that she picked up her phone and dialled a number.

Nandini: Now onwards take better care of yourself by cutting the phone properly if you don't want to call that person after you have dialled the number. You see, I won't be there for you always to keep your secrets. People will take advantage of you. But I am glad that you didn't cut the call so that I could have known the purpose of the visit of your son.

Ragini: What did you do?

Nandini: Well placed the left over puzzle pieces together to complete the family puzzle.

Ragini: you did...... He came.

With this she dropped the phone.

Nandini: He came? Oh he came and now you see, she left the phone on line. Anyways lets hear the show.

IN NEIL AND RAGINI'S ROOM

Cabir: Dad

Manik: What bring you hear? Did Nandini throw you out of her place?

Cabir (ignoring Manik): See I am really sorry dad. I was thinking out of my place. When I saw that man I thought that he was my dad. But Nandini made me realise that you are my real dad even if we aren't blood related. I am so sorry. Please forgive me, your son.

Neil: rulwayega kya? Come-on and give your dad a big tight hug.

Manik: But

Ragini: Stop nagging like a baby and come here for a family hug.

With this the four of them hugged each other whereas Nandini cut the call.

Is it the end or is there more Dhamaka?   

PRECAP: TIME FOR OTHER SCHOOLS TO MAKE THEIR ENTRY. ARE YOU READY?

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME. EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE.

WITH LOVE, GAYATHRI