Chapter 52: The Saint

Neyonika was moving back and forth inside the room with cruses pouring out of her mouth in whispers. Both Alya and Mukthi were sitting on either side of Nandini's bed. Mukthi was patting Nandini's head where as Alya was rubbing Nandini's hand.

Cabir was looking outside the window in the room so that he didn't breakdown on seeing Nandini's condition. So as for Manik he was standing next to RANGE WARRIORS so as to get solace in their silence.

As for RANGE WARRIOR, they were silent all the while. Not even a single word came out of their mouth. They were standing in the room as if they were dead souls.

And to everyone's horror Ajay had returned with a really bad news.

Ajay: I am really sorry all of you but we cannot do anything about her. We cannot get any antidote of the venom as of now and by the time it reaches she might even be no more. The only thing all of you can do is hope for everything to be alright.

Manik was about to run up to the man and catch his collar but stopped on seeing a man entering the room. He was a saint from his attire and by looking at him anyone one could say that he was quite old. He just walked past everyone and went towards Nandini who was taking her last few breaths in her life.

Both Mukthi and Alya got up on seeing him nearing to the bed and ran of to FAB3 who were standing together now. Neyonika was about to ask the man something but stopped at Ajay gesture to keep quite. The saint took out a few things from his bag and started chanting some mantras. During his chanting the medical instruments were showing improvements in Nandini's condition.

After somewhat an hour or so, he stopped chanting and Nandini jerked out of the bed. Everyone except the man was shocked to see Nandini awake. The saint got up from the bed and patted Nandini on her forehead.

Saint: I was sent by him (looking above) to help you come back to this world. You have lot of things to do my child and if you go now then things will go in a way it shouldn't have. You must fix your goal now and achieve it before its too late. We won't be there to safe you all the time dear.

With this the saint left the room and the rest ran towards Nandini. It was FAB5 who had hovered over Nandini and hugged her. After that Neyonika hugged Nandini a bit which had shocked everyone out there. RANGE WARRIORS were smiling all the while. Nandini looked at them and gave them a faint smile.

Nandini: When can I go home doctor?

Ajay: Well there are a few tests we have to carry ot to see if you are alright and then I can say that you will be ready to go back home.

IN THE EVENING

MURTHY MANSION

FAB5 had brought Nandini back home along with Ragini and Neil. Ragini and clearly instructed Nandini that they were going to say in the mansion with her until she was alright to which Nandini had to agree. Ragini had gone to the kitchen with her husband at her heels.

It was only FAB5 and Nandini in Nandini's room now.

Mukthi: Yaar Nandini, why do you have to make your room so dull when you are so bright?

Nandini: Well situations in life make certain things the way it is.

Alya: Then you will have to change it now. I am going to contact an interior designer to fix your room and don't even think of saying a no to me.

Nandini should a grumpy face to which FAB5 laughed out loud.

Manik: You know what, let's play a game.

Cabir: Truth or Dare.......

Dhruv: Or only dares.......

Alya: But when it comes to Nandini its only truth.

Nandini: Why me?

Mukthi: You should have thought about it before walking backwards in style.

Dhruv: Can we cut the crap out and spin the bottle. Nandini I am taking your bottle for the game.

Nandini: Do you really have to tell me that?

The bottle was spun by Nandini and it stopped on Manik.

Mukthi: Wow, I really love this game. So Manik single, double or triple dare.

Manik: I am single so I would like to take just one dare.

Everyone started laughing at this.

Manik: what did I say wrong now?

Mukthi: chuck it Manik. Give me a minute and I will back with something spicy.

Mukthi returned with a bottle of whip cream in her hand. Mukthi looked nastily at Nandini who was in her shorts and crop top.

 Mukthi looked nastily at Nandini who was in her shorts and crop top

Manik: Oh so you are going to ask me to complete the whip cream bottle. That is so simple. I thought you will give me something crazy.

Nandini: Why are you looking at me like that Mukthi?

Mukthi: Well Manik, you know me really well so why do you think that I will not give you a simple dare? And for Nandini, since Manik is single I need another single woman for this dare.

Mukthi went and sat beside Nandini and started putting whip cream on Nandini's hands, legs, shoulders, neck and her cheeks.

FAB4 was confused on seeing this and our Nandini was shocked. Everyone in the room were unaware of what was cooking inside Mukthi's head.

Manik: Is my dare to clean Nandini up.

Mukthi: Yup but with your tongue.  

And that was it to tremble the walls and floors of the Murthy Mansion.

PRECAP: WILL MANIK DO THE DARE OR NOT?

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME. EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.I AM REALLY VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE.

WITH LOADS OF LOVE,

GAYATHRI