Chapter 31: Beginning Of New Friendship!

TERRACE

As if sensing their presence, Nandini patted the floor, gesturing hem to sit. FAB5 went up and sat beside her. This was he order

MUKTHI CABIR NANDINI MANIK DHRUV ALYA

Nandini (looking towards the sky): tum logo me aur mujme zameen asmaan ka fark hai, aur zameen asmaan kabhi nahi milte...

Mukthi (sighing): oh god Nandini, you don't know anything.

Cabir (pointing towards the sky ahead): woh dekh rahe ho wahan pe... kya dekhai derahe ho tumhe... aakho se door zameen aur asmaan bhi mil jate hai just like all of us.

Nandini (looking at Cabir): aur jahan who milte hai, duniya katam ho jati hai...

Manik (sighing): loh phirse tumhari boring jawab...

Alya (glaring at him): shut up Manik, that was really romantic...

Dhruv: you are right...

Manik: tum toh hamesha Alya ki haan me haan milate ho...

Mukthi: sach me Manik, it was a romantic dialog... By the way Nandini, if you don't mind, please can you tell us why are you always sad?

Nandini smile on see these friends having an argument and now turned down... sensing Nandini's sadness, Cabir went ahead to defend her.

Cabir: agar tumhe baata na nahi hai toh mat batao...

Nandini (looking ahead): not this time Cabir, I won't to say it.

Manik, as if finding his lost gem jumped in happiness and looked at her with at most curiosity. Nandini smiled inwardly at Manik's cuteness and started narrating her life.

Nandini: my family was very small, me, mom dad and bhai. Bhai was 3 when I was born. Even though our age difference was very little, he never stopped being possessive towards me. We were content with each other. At first mom used to be always with us. But suddenly she started ignoring us and started coming home late night. She started getting irritated when bhai use to come to her. Once bhai sneaked out of the house and went in search of her and after that he never came back. Some said he was kidnapped and he was having a tough time in some part of the world while the others said that I might have be dead by now. But somewhere deep down I knew he was somewhere in this world so I decided to search him myself. Since Neyonika was the reason for this I started hating her even more. Even today I feel that she is somewhere the reason behind the since.

Now it was the time for school. I had joined a school and that's when I got some friends. These weren't any ordinary people but my best friends and family. Navya, Soha, Aryaman, Harshad and Sidharth. They were everything to me. From 9 years we were close netted friends. They knew everything about me. They soon decided to help me in finding them. Among them was my love or in your language my boyfriend. Sidharth loved me to the top of the world and promised me that he would be beside me always.

We were very close in finding him but someone came and kidnapped all of us. Sidharth was in front of us all tied. They said that either I or he would be saved. And he agreed to do the same too. And all of a sudden they pushed Sidharth into fire and allowed him to burn till his death. After that we were released. The very next day, when I was crying my heart out the rest of my besties came. And you know what they said. They wanted to end this friendship as they can't risk their lives over me. They also said that they were using me for my money and power. How could they do that to me? After that I have never trusted anyone. Or in other words I am scared to trust anyone.

Tears started flowing from Nandini's eyes. Not only were hers but even the rest feeling really bad. How such a girl could be treated so badly. Both Alya and Mukthi got up and went up to her. They asked the brothers to move aside a bit and sat down. They started rubbing off the tears off her eyes.

Mukthi (try to change the mood): hey stop crying my super women. You are the strongest person I have ever met.

Cabir: and this life is not yours but Sidharth's. He gave this life of his to you because he wanted you to find your brother and be happy in your life. He wouldn't like if you are crying for him like that.

Alya: and you know what... we will be beside you like bodyguards so that if anyone dares to hurt you we will murder them.

Nandini smiled slightly.

Nandini: umm... I thought if... we... could...

Manik (getting irritated): tell that you want us to be your friends.

Cabir (glaring at him): are you serious... who told you to speak up... I wanted to hear it from her...

Mukthi: don't worry Cabir... I am sure Nandini would say it to us.

Nandini (in a questioning way): so can we be friends.

Alya (smiling widely): sure why not and we promise you Nandini that we will never leave you and we will help you in finding your brothers.

Dhruv: ohh... this is for a group hug.

And with this all of them had a group hug and soon went down to the auditorium because of an announcement made. Now it's time for the next round. Lets see what will happen now.

PRECAP: WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT ROUND. KEEP GUESSING.

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME.EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. I AM SORRY FOR THE IRREGULAR UPDATES. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO COPENSATE IT. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MY OTHER BOOK TOMORROIW. WITH LOVE GAYATHRI.