CHAPTER 13: Leave This Instant Or Get Ready To Get Kicked Out!

Nandini moved towards the main door and lightly pushed Neyonika in such a way that they don't doubt their relationship.

Nandini (excitedly): hello Mr. and Mrs. Neil. It will really a great pleasure in sharing this house with all of you.

Neil: we will be honoured to be your guest for a week.

Please come in and have a seat on the couch in the hall.

Both Neil and Ragini moved inside. Without noticing that there were still 2 more outside, Nandini started her warning session with Neyonika.

Nandini: what the hell are you doing in my house? You know I hate people like you in my house.

Neyonika: well, they really need my help as long as they are staying here.

Nandini: you think I care?

Neyonika: but....

Nandini: I will give you an option. Either you stay here till dinner and leave this house or else I will kindly send them back and will kick you out of the house right in front of them.

Neyonika (scared): the 1st one.

Nandini: good then. And you people who were listening to our conversation.

Nandini turns to face the 2 faces which were none other than Manik and Cabir who were shocked with the conversation between the daughter and mother and also the way Nandini caught them without looking at them.

Nandini: if anything we talked came in front of your parents then I will dig your grave over here, right in front of your parents.

Manbir nodded a no and ran towards the living area of the house.

LIVING ROOM

Both Nandini and Neyonika moved ahead. Neyonika sat right opposite to the Malhotra's. Nandini joined them after instructing Rajeev kaka and Sunny Tai for preparing extra food for the guests. She went ahead and smiled at the Malhotra's. She then looked at Neyonika.

Nandini (acting worried): mom (stressing the word) you didn't tell me that you were leaving after dinner to your old house.

Ragini: is that so. What happened Neyo?

Neyonika: yah I have to leave. I have certain pending work so have to go back and it is near to the college so I can come with less difficulty.

Nandini (smirking): fine mom (once again stressing the word) as you say. You can go right after dinner. (She turns to Neil & Ragini) I think so myself, Manik and Cabir should leave you guys alone.

Neil: why, what happened?

Nandini: well, you have the grown up talk. It would make you guys feel quite uncomfortable in sharing right in front of us.

Ragini: aww, such a sweetheart you are. It will be nice enough of you to do so. Take them where ever you want.

Nandini: thanks aunty. I will take them with me and come back when it's time for dinner. Well, aunty what is your name?

Ragini: my name is Ragini beta.

Nandini: thanks aunty. Guys follow me.

NANDINI'S BEDROOM

Mananbir moved up the stairs and entered Nandini's room which didn't allow them to appreciate her room as the color used for the room showed only darkness and nothing else. It just showed the pain of heart poured into the room. If the boys had the chance to change anything in this house then it would be this room.

Nandini: stop staring at my room. I know it is cleaner than yours.

Manik: oh please our room is also neat. Your room does not have any life. Everywhere I look only one think strikes my eyes and that is just black and black.

Nandini didn't like the comment which was clearly understood by Cabir who shushed Manik that instant.

Nandini (blank expression): sit on my bed and shut your mouth. I have a meeting to attend.

PRECAP: NANDINI TO TALK TO SOMEONE AT SKYPE. A PROUD MOMENT FOR THE GREAT WORK.

EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE WELCOME. DO VOTE AND COMMENT MY FF AND FOLLOW ME.

LOVE GAYATHRI