Chapter 49: Get Her Away

AT NEYONIKA'S CABIN

Neyonika: No this can't happen. They cannot take her away. So much of hard work cannot go in vein because of these puny creatures. I will have to do something. I will have to keep her away from them no matter what may happen to her. I am really sorry girl but you have to get hurt once again.

Neyonika picks up her phone and orders the peon to come to her cabin.

After a while.....

Neyonika: Listen you, I want this to be done as soon as possible.

Peon: But ma'am, this isn't right. That too she is your daughter.

Neyonika: Get this clear in your head, you are working for me. I have already told you that I would shift you from this place as soon as possible and will give you 1 lakh in exchange of this petty work. And daughter, my foot. I don't care if she is alive or dead but I need this to be done as soon as possible. Get it?

Peon: Yes ma'am...... (In mind) How heartless this lady is. God knows what curse that child got that she had to get this lady as her mother. Please save her almighty from the clutches of the wrecked women.

AT THE CORRIDOR

Mukthi was side hugging Nandini while walking. The rest were walking right beside them.

Mukthi: Thinking about it Nandini, these day you are quite clingy about the brothers. Have you forgotten about our existence or are these to something else to you.

Dhruv: You are right Mukku, now a days the three of them are always with one another.

Both Cabir and Manik were looking at each other helplessly. It was true that the three of them were quite dependent on each other lately. But that didn't mean that they had forgotten the rest. Little did they know that the rest were just pulling there leg. Nandini had taken the comment right to her heart.

Nandini (agitatedly leaving Mukthi and walking backwards): There is nothing like that Mukthi, I do remember the three of you. My life doesn't entirely revolve around Manik and Cabir. There are important to me so are the three of you. I can't think of abandoning the three of you. If you are hurt then I will leave the five of you like that.

While saying this Nandini was slowly making her way towards the staircase. As she was talking to them, the site of the staircase was unknown to her. Even FAB5 hadn't noticed the same as they were listening to her words in fine detail.

Neyonika was happy seeing Nandini's pace and the peon was happy so that he wouldn't be responsible for her getting hurt. But when Nandini stopped a little before the steps, both the peon and Neyonika were highly disappointed. The peon had no choice and had to make way for getting the poor sole hurt.

To make it not so obvious, the peon had carried a lot of books in his hands and made his way to the stairs. Little did he know that THE RANGE WARRIORS were keeping an eye on both the peon and Neyonika. When they got a slight hint of what the peon was doing, Abhimanyu ran towards Nandini. The peon had lightly pushed Nandini by his elbow and Nandini was about to roll down but Abhimanyu saved her at the right moment.

Nandini was leaning down but Abhimanyu was holding one of her hands so that she doesn't fall. The two of them were looking at each other. Manik was about to go towards her but was stopped by Cabir. He told him to wait.

On seeing the unsuccessful accomplishment of the peon, Neyonika decided to do it herself. She placed her phone at the ear and started making her way towards Nandini while acting that she was on the phone. On reaching the stairs she got down a bit and pulled Nandini's second hand which was left free. With this Nandini started rolling down the steps.

Both FAB5 and The RANGE WARRIORS were screaming out Nandini's name. Neyonika smiled at her little accomplishment and made her way towards her cabin. Cabir had noticed Neyonika's action but kept aside his anger for now as he needed to take care of his Nandini. Manik was the one who picked Nandini up and made way for the first aid room. On reaching the first aid room, Manik placed Nandini down the bed and sat on the chair beside her while holding her hand.

Manik: Doctor, please come fast. Nandini is bleeding very badly.

Doctor (shocked): How did this happen to her?

Manik: She tripped form the stairs.

Doctor: Okay then beta, leave this room. I will get her all covered with the assistance of my wife.

Manik went out of the room and saw the rest standing there. FAB4 ran to Manik and hugged him tight. After breaking apart, the Range Warriors went to Manik.

Harshad: How is she?

Manik: I don't know. The doctor is cleaning her up. We will have to wait.

Cabir: Don't we have to take her to the hospital. She is just a nurse. We need a professional doctor for this.

Manik: No we needn't. Ajay uncle and his wife has come here for some time. It is the two of them that is looking after her.

Soha: I don't care who ever he is but if anything happens to our princess, nothing will be good for you.

Manik: listen. It's not our carelessness but your stupid friends. As him to be more responsible.

With this FAB5 went to one side and Range Warriors went to the other side of the same corridor.

Why is Neyonika like this. Is Neyonika actually bad or is there something else behind her heartless attitude? What is up with Range warriors? Are they actually good or is their something behind their return in Nandini's life?

PRECAP: NANIDNI TO RECOVER HER CONCIENCE. RANGE WARRIORS AND FAB5 TO FIGHT OVER NANDINI.

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME. EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. I HOPE YOU LIKEED THE UPDATE. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

WITH LOVE, GAYATHRI