Chapter 21: A Duet To It's Perfection!

It was the last lesson. But this lesson had something unusual in it. Raghav had surprisingly call all the music students to the garden behind the college.

It was getting a little dark as it was evening time. All the music students came to the location and found Raghav setting a camp fire. Mats were placed around it but a little far away.

As he saw the students, he gestured them to sit on those mats

As he saw the students, he gestured them to sit on those mats. All sat on them with a confused expression written on their faces. Raghav had already sensed this. So to clear all their doubts, he started to speak up.

Raghav: I know that all of you are confused by my sudden move. I thought that let me make this day a little special. Let's talk about something we all love, Romances.

Romances are something which have brought spices in the society since decades. The most important thing related to romance is it's feelings and expressions. And its only music that has brought both these elements together and made love a unforgettable possession that we humans have.

Today we will try a hand in a duet. It means a piece of music performed by 2 individuals together. The most common duet is the romantic duet by a male and female individual. Duets are nowadays popular everywhere and India has taken most of its advantage in the field of music. Let's see if you people can enhance this style of music. Let's start with Manik and Nandini.

Nandini was startled on hearing her name which was paired up with her Qutub Minar. Her? Maybe someday it would be hers. Manik was acting casual even after listening to the name of the 1st pair. Cabir could instantly guess that Raghav had chosen this pair on purpose for some other reason whose answer only his brother and his sir had. It wouldn't be tough for him to get to know from his brother.

Both Nandini and Manik stood up and went and stood beside Raghav, while he sat down with the rest.

Manik: sir, will you excuse the 2 of us for a second?

Raghav: yah sure.

Manik instantly pulled Nandini by her hand and brought her away from the crowd and pinned her against a tree.

Manik: see, I have always impressed Raghav sir and even now I want to keep it high. So it is my request or order to not spoil it by singing something boring and ruin my reputation.

Nandini (pissed): stop it okay. I know how to do a duet. It's not my 1st time and stop acting like you know everything about my life. You don't a bloody shit about my life.

Manik: well I know this much through your songs that your boyfriend or someone is missing and there is a silly fuzz between you and your friends.

Nandini (angrily): just shut up. You don't know anything ...........

Before she could further spit fire, he just smashed his lips on hers and shut her mouth up. Nandini was shocked at 1st but soon gave in and kissed him back harshly. While their lips were doing their duty, her hands were fisted in her his hair at the back while his were on her shoulders, pushing her further into the trunk of the tree.