Chapter 32: 7 People Similar In This World?

On the way towards the auditorium, Cabir was in deep thoughts. Mind vs Heart war.

Heart: why do I feel like her past matches mine?

Mind: It might just be a coincidence.

Heart: Her name, surname, mom's name, past, everything is the same.

Mind: haven't you heard that there 7 people who live the same life that you live? It just a coincidence.

Heart: But how is that possible. She always makes me feel like my sister.

Mind: but she isn't wearing your locket and you very well know that she had promised that she wouldn't remove it. That means she isn't the girl.

Heart: but...

Mind: you know what, you our helping her to find her brother right? When you find him it will be confirmed that she is not your sister.

Heart: what if we don't find her brother.

Mind: let's first start searching for her baba. Now let's allow this poor guy to rest.

Heart: okay then.

In The Auditorium

Everyone got themselves seated in their respective positions. This time Nandini was standing beside FAB5 which was an utter shock to everyone. They couldn't believe that the enemies would be standing beside one another. Soon Neyonika came up the podium and started off.

Neyonika: Good Evening everyone. I know it's time for you guys to go home but you would have to wait to know what the next task is. Few of the groups are eliminated from the competition as they were not up to the mark. Here by after every task a few groups will be eliminated. Now talking about the 2nd task. The 2nd task is the IQ test.

Don't worry. Nothing will be asked from your text books. All of the questions would be a like a brain teaser. So keep your brain in full swing as this task won't be that easy. The task will be held tomorrow and all the classes for tomorrow will be dismissed as students are expected to be with their respective teams and get prepared for the test which will be held in the auditorium in the afternoon. Good luck to all of you guys.

With this Neyonika left the place and hustles of the students back at the auditorium. Nandini leaned towards FAB5 and said.

Nandini: We can do our preparations tomorrow. Let's celebrate this new friendship today.

FAB5 smiled widely at this statement. They really wanted something that would relax themselves.

Mukthi: That would be awesome. Let's go to a pub and chill their.

Nandini: no we won't. Why always chilling in the pub. Let's do something more adventurous. Something you all would enjoy. After that we will go to a pub.

Cabir (a little worried): Sure.... but where are we exactly going.

Nandini: well that's a surprise. Come let's go.

Nandini moves towards the parking lot with Mukthi, Alya and Dhruv at her heels. Cabir pulls Manik who was also moving with them.

Cabir (worriedly): do you think what I think.

Manik (irritated): why do you always acting like a stupid asshole. It's definite that we think alike. She is definitely up to something not so good. Chalo lets go and check.

AT THE PARKING LOT

Nandini: chalo, we will go together in my car.

Manik (irritated): no we won't go in your car. We will go in my car.

Nandini (calmly): See Manik you don't know where the place, so I will have to take you. Plus, I don't like to dry someone else's car.

Manik: but...

Dhruv: Manik clam down, she is right. And anyways we don't have any problem in going in her car.

Alya: so it's decided, Nandini's car it is.

Nandini moves towards the driver's seat but gets stopped when Manik comes in front of her.

Manik: I will drive, you sit in the passenger's seat.

Nandini (trying to explain): You go and sit in the passenger's seat. It not possible for you to drive till there. And again, you don't know the directions.

Manik: so you can tell me the directions.

Nandini: the path we are taking has sharp turns and very sturdy slopes so it would be really tough for you to get the directions right.

Cabir: Manik, top acting like a kid.

Alya (laughing): even kids are more sensible than your brother.

Manik (irritated): Okay then for your happiness, I am sitting in the passenger's seat.

With that Cabir and Alya joined Dhruv who was sitting in the back and Nandini sat in the driver's seat. Manik moved towards the passenger's side. He opened the door and found Mukthi already sitting in the passenger's seat.

Manik (glaring at Mukthi): now what are you doing here. I am sitting over here.

Mukthi: you should have thought about it before wasting your time in fighting like a kid with Nandini.

Manik sighed and went and sat with Cabir in the back.

Nandini (turning at the back): I have fastened my seat belts. You guys also fasten your seatbelts.

Manik: no we don't have to wear them.

Nandini (sighing): I am going slowly for you guys but still I am advising you to wear them. It's your wish to wear them or not.

Everyone, except Manik fastened themselves. Cabir sighed at Manik.

Nandini (smiling): okay then here we go.

Nandini started her engine. All of them thought that Nandini slow was actually slow but who knew that Nandini's slow was right the opposite of slow. She started the car and drove with full speed. She crossed the campus gate and put and sudden break. Manik fell forward as a reaction. Nandini turned and looked at him.

Nandini: I had told you to wear your seat belt. See I am going slowly and you are already down. Put your seat belt.

Manik got back in his seat and fastened his seat belt and pulled the straps tightly. All the others giggled at this. Everyone was really horrified at the speed she went through the campus. Soon Nandini continued the drive with high speed. She was right about the path they had taken. It had really sharp turns but even then the speed she was following hadn't gone slow but it increased in every turn. Soon they stopped at a place.

It was at a low altitude. There were many car parked. Nandini parked the car and got down. She gestured the rest to get down too. As soon as they got down, hey felt as if the ground had slipped off. They were trying really hard in standing straight. Nandini help them to stand up. FAB5 looked ahead and found a huge wooden door and a man standing right beside it.

Nandini (looking at the man): come guys let's have some fun.

PREACAP: WHAT IN AHEAD OF THE DOOR? WHAT IS FUN FOR NANDINI? WWILL IT BE FUN FOR FAB5? KEEP GUESSING

DO VOTE COMMENT AND FOOLOW ME. EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. GIE ME LONG COMMENTS FOR FASTER UPDATES. I AM SORRY FOR TEH LATE UPADTE.

WITH LOVE GAYATHRI