Chapter 2:Anger problems

I woke up more worried as ever was max alright? I thought as I walk out of my bed. I trip and fell on the floor. I made breakfast and served the food. I wait for max but I was really hungry so I start eating. Today was a special day it wasn't my birthday but it was special and sad. I hope Max remember.

I finished eating then a few minutes later Max came walking angry as if he was pissed off about something. Someone woke up from the wrong side of the bed, I look at his messy hair as he stomp on the floor and look at me angry.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"Who cares" He talk back.

I stand up and went to wash the dishes.

"Where is my food?!" Max asked annoyed.

"In the microwave." I respond cleaning.

"Give it to me." He said.

"Serve it yourself I'm  not your maid." I said walking to my room.

I closed the door and sat on my bed. What happened to the max I once knew I guess he doesn't remember what day is it today. I heard a mess in the kitchen. I sigh and went to check it out max was eating the steak.

"No max don't eat it uncooked that's bad for you and I was saving it for a special occasion like today." I said pulling the meat from his mouth.

He pulled back and it broke I fell on the sofa and I start to have tears on my eyes.

"You jerk I was saving it for today!" I yell bursting into tears.

He looked at me as he eat it in my face. I wash my hands and went to my room. I locked the door and cried. A few hours had passed and I kept feeling bad. I heard max nock on my door.

"Roxy" He said.

"Go away." I respond.

"Please roxy open up you haven't eaten anything." Max said.

I kept crying and max punched the door and left a hole, he unlocked the door with his hand and walk inside. He walk towards me slowly.

"You don't remember do you." I look away coldly.

He looked around and shake his head sideways.

"No what day is it?" He asked.

"You don't remember that today is the anniversary of my mother and father's death!" I look at him in tears.

His eyes widen then he stop walking towards me. I cried silently as I thought of them then I felt really warm as if I was being hugged tightly.

"I'm sorry I just didn't remember all of a sudden." He said.

"Of course you didn't." I look down.

He broke the hug and left I stay on my room crying and tried calming down for like a coupe of hours.

"Come on roxy you where crying in here all day that you forgot to cook." Max said.

I walk out and Max grab my hand and told me to sit down. He made food and we eat.

"Roxy I'm sorry for what I did today." He look down.

"It's alright." I respond.

I looked at Max and he looked like he was in pain.

"Max are you okay?" I ask worried.

"Yeah just tired, my bite mark just hurt's that's all." He said making a fake smile holding his arm tightly.

I got out of my chair and walk towards Max I uncovered his bandages and the bite was completely gone. All he had where tiny little scratch. I gasp, he ran to the bathroom suddenly. How could he heal it so fast that's impossible.

*Max's Point Of View*

I ran to the bathroom and clean my mouth from blood. I bit my tongue I rinse my mouth with water and I felt a click. One of my tooth just  fell out. That's strange? I touch where I had that tooth and I flinched. My tooth grew back quickly only this time sharper and pointier. I got out of the bathroom and walk to my room. But then Roxy stop me  with a grab on my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" She asked worried.

"Yeah just tired." I said.

I went to my room and closed the door and fell asleep. What is going on this is not normal first, I'm angry at nothing and then my teeth?! What's wrong with me? Am I alright will roxy still be sad?

I look down sad and move around on my sheets trying to get some sleep. I couldn't sleep the hole night. I was sweating and for a strange reason I had cravings for alot of meat and a cramp on my back and stomach. I didn't felt good at all. So I tried to fall asleep in pain but I tried calling Roxy but couldn't  even speak.

__________End Of Chapter_______________