Chapter 15:Long day

I woke in my bed. I yawn, standing up, I look at myself in the mirror, I was a complete  mess. I walk to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I trip on something but I ignore it. When I finish brushing my teeth I came out, I look at the thing that I trip in.

It was a big taill?! I ignor it and realize it came from Max's room. I walk to the kitchen, Johnny was sleeping on the couch. I hear a groan coming from Max room and I look at the open door.

"I hate this..."I whisper.

I step inside and man was that tail long....I walk to his bed and he was under the bed.

"Max?"I ask.

The tail moved and I thought I saw him move his mouth to speak. I sit on the bed and close my eyes.

"Don't pretend you're sleeping!"I yell.

He look like he turn around cause his massive tail hit the bed and I jump. I sit in the middle of the bed and his face was out of the bed. I poke him and he look at me angry.

"What?"I asked smiling.

"Roxy I don't feel so good can you please get out of my room..."He look away.

"...."My smile faded away and I stood up.

"Roxy...."He whisper.

I ignore him and walked out sad.

"No I didn't mean it like that!"He said.

I look down and his tail covered the door.

"Roxy.."He look at me.

"No! You made my day Max you really did!Next time I'm not coming to check on you!"I said angry.

"Roxy..."Max said quietly.

I push his tail away and closed the door. I walk to my room and shut the door close.

"Next time I won't bother to look out for him."I thought.

I pressed my face on the pillow and sigh. I hear a nock on the door. I look up and I sigh. That jerk, I want to walk to the beach... I got change and put on my bikini in case I want to go swimming. I put on a shirt and short pants. I open the door and Max look at me.

"I'm going for a walk."I said passing next to him.

"Roxy I didn't mean it like that..."He said.

".."I walk away and got to the door.

I walk away from the house and I sense something follow me? I look around and it wasn't Max. My eyes widen and he was in a black hoody. I ignor it and walk to the beach. I felt being watched. I walk to a restaurant and there was nobody?! I look at a sign and its said out for vacation. I sigh and look around.

"Max if it's you stop it!" I said scared.

The guy in a black hoddy that I saw before was looking for someone. My eyes widen and hid inside of the restaurant. I got out my phone and call max.

"Hello?..."Max asked quietly and sad.

"Max remember that restaurant that you took me in one of our dates in the beach. Please come quick someone is following me..."I said with a whisper.

"What who?!"Max asked worried.

"I don't know but he has been following me for a while... I think I lost him and now he is looking for me. Please come now!"I said scared looking around.

He hung up quickly and the man was walking around. He went to the beach water and turned into something. He swam quickly to a island nearby. My heart start beating fast when i hear something open from the back door. I jump up and walk up the stairs, I enter the girls bathroom and it was really clean?  I could have sense someting evil within that guy in the black hoody.