Chapter 40:ROXY!

I woke up smiling and happily. I opened the door and saw max. He grabbed my waist and kissed my neck. I smiled and kissed him.He smiled and left a low growl.

"Hey are you feeling okay max you look strange in a way." I said.

"My lungs are burning." He said.

I grab a glass of water and threw it at his face.

"That feels good." He said smiling.

"Lets take you to the beach okay." I said and he collapsed on me.

I tryed pushing him up and called johnny.

"Johnny help!" I called.

He kicked the door open and looked at me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"We have to take max to the beach now." I said.

He grabbed him and put him on the car. I quickly changed clouths and got in the car. Johnny drived to the beach. I was in the back with max. His head was on my lap and I kept pating his hair.

"Please be okay." I said.

I checked his temperature and it was burning. I had water on the back and I threw him alittle bit more. His gills opened and I saw max cough up blood. We came to the beach and I checked his pulse. Johnny picked him up by the back and walked to the beach. They when't to the water and I stayed in the sand. Is max alright what happened to him. Maybe he should see a doctor or something. I saw two dorsal fins swuim away.

"Hey there girl." Someone said.

I looked back and he grabbed me and I screamed in pain. He was going to cover my mouth and nose with a strange towel. I broke his grip and ran away.

"You shouldn't have done that at all girl." The man said.

I screamed for help and he tackled me to the floor and turned me around. He covered my mouth with the towel and I was slowly starting to fall asleep.

"Please someone help. " I said before I drifted to sleep.

*Johnny's Point Of View*

I looked at max and he was feeling better.

"Come on you had roxy really worried." I said.

"I wasn't feeling that well." Max said.

"Maybe it was that since you haven't gone to the beach well you dried out." I said.

I turn into my human form and walked on land. My eyes widened and I looked around. Where is roxy?

"Hey roxy im-?!" Max said and looked around.

I sniff the air and looked at the sand. I ran to the sand and it looked like someone talked someone to the floor. I analyzed the form and saw the hand mark. What happened?

"Max Johnny!" I heard someone.

I looked and it was richard he was badly beat up.

"Im sorry I was trying to save her but there where to many." Richard said.

I looked at max and he fell on his knees.

"Where is roxy?" I asked.

"Gren took her." He said.

"Who is gren?" Max asked.

My eyes widened and I looked at the floor.

"He has dark hair with greenish brown eyes. He experiment and tortured richard alot." I said.

"What does he want to do to roxy?" Max asked worried.

We looked and there was a speed boat. I looked and saw them.

"There they are!" I pointed.

We looked and ran to the water except for richard.

"Come on!" I said.

"We need a plan." he said.

"We kill gren for taking my roxy!" Max said with his eyes all black.

"Hey calm down." I said.

Max walked off and I grabbed him.

"Calm down knowing gren he would treat a girl nice for now." Richard said.

I keot holding him back ans he was trying to break free.

"He took roxy." Max said.

His teeth got sharp and he looked at me.

"Richard we will distract while you get roxy. You know gren all this time so you know where he took roxy so you go get her." I said.

"WHAT! BUT ROXY!" max yelled.

I looked at max and he got a quiet and he breathed heavily.

"You better protect her cause if you don't you will so get it. " Max said.

Max dosn't like the idea. But if richard knows everything of gren that means that he will know his every move and knows where roxy is. We walked to the water and transformed into  owere shark forms.

I swam next to max and he kept growling. We felt a vibration in the water and richard lead the way. We where in the island and we swam around it and when't to an underwater cave. I stoped and there was blood on the water. I looked at max and he turned normal and swam up. He got his head out and I did the same.

My eyes widened and it was roxy. She was screaming in pain. We couldn't see that well but it looked like gren was cutting her. I look at max and he made a fist and his teeth when't sharp.

"Calm down" I whispered.

He looked at me with alot of hate in his eyes. I looked at richard and he looked away.

"Oh my dear.Can't you see nobody will help you." Gren said.

We kept looking and right on top of us was a man walking. I grabbed max's head and pulled him down on the water. Richard lead the way in his shark form and headbut a fence. It broke and fell down me and max swam inside and we looked around for richard.

"Stay quiet" Richard said.

I looked and there was two guards. Richard ran towards them and killed them in sight. I looked around and richard looked at me.

"Lets start the plan." I said.

He nod and when I look max was gone?! Richard looked at me angrily.

"Great now we have to find two." he said.

I saw richard run forward at full speed and grabbed someone. It was max.

"You are trying to get yourself killed along with roxy. Her life is at stake and you are trying to get her killed you idiot." Richard said.

His eyes turned more dark and he left a low growl. I slapped him and he looked at me shocked.

"He knows what he is doing." I said.

"..."Max looked away and made a fist.

"lets start the plan." Richard said.

______End Of Chapter ______