Chapter 54:Chased down like animal's

I woke up like as if it was a strange dream? I had a brother and his name was slice but was it real? I heard a snore and it was coming from under my bed. I looked around and saw him. Slice.... I smiled and he was still asleep.

Hours pass and I heard someone opening a door and grabbing me and slice and they dragged us away.

"Hey let me go!" I said.

I got hit in the head and blacked out. I felt a shake and I opened my eyes and saw mark talking to me but I couldn't hear him... He looked at me and he grabbed me tightly and we fell on the water?  I jolted up and I swim up.

"Roxy you okay?!" He asked.

"What happened?" I asked.

Slice looked infront and his eyes widened.

"Roxy its a feeding frenzy! " Slice said and grabbed me and pulled me away in the water.

I looked back and saw alot of dorsal fins right behind us. Slice looked around and he sigh.

"Im going to regret this. Sorry Roxy. "  Slice said turning into a shark and eating me!

He faked his eat and had me in his mouth but made it realistic.  I covered my mouth and held my breath.

"Water!" I said.

He swam up and opened his mouth and alot of water came out and he closed his mouth and when't down quickly.

"Sorry sis." He said.

"Its okay max has done it before." I said.

I stare and sigh. It stinks in here. I looked around and then felt a hit and slice spit me out. My eyes widened when another came towards me but slice headbut the shark and I stared shocked.

"Come on!" Slice said opening his mouth.

I shaked my head and looked down and saw a shark go towards me from underneath me. Slice headbut me and he got bit and his tail got cut off by half. He screamed in pain and turned normal and I grab him and swuim up. I coughed out water and looked around. I was shaking in fear and was really scared. I saw some stairs and I swuim quickly to it and grabbed slice and pulled him up with me on the stairs.   Don't know how but I did it. I sit down on a metal plat form and looked around. I turned around slice to face me and he was blacked out and had blood coming out of his leg and feet.

"Slice wake up please." I said shaking him.

He groan in pain and opened his eyes and looked at me shocked.

"That hurt!" He said.

His cuts healed quickly and I stared confused.

"Why are they chasing us?" I asked.

"They think we are food. This people haven't given them food for months or days and look at them." Slice said.

My eyes widened and I made a fist how can they be so mean and abusive to them. Not feeding them or anything. I looked at a floating body and my eyes widened.  He was bit by half and there was blood everywhere.

Slice held me tightly and stared.

"They started to eat each other." He said.

My eyes widened and I saw alot of dorsal fins eat the dead corpse.  I was about to throw up. The smell the scenery it all made me want to throw up.

Slice looked around and he stand up and grabbed a huge metal leader and pulled it up.

"Roxy a little help." He said.