Chapter 19: Tough day

All I did was open my eyes and there was a loud noise. I stood up and I felt dizzy my head hurt a lot when I walk. I went out of the door and I breath heavily.

"Max stop!" Johnny said.

I look and stop I saw max smiling creepily he looked at me and his smile fade away.

"No don't!" Johnny yell.

Max turned around to look at me and his eyes where black. I gasp and I backed away slowly. He closed his eyes and walked quickly towards me.

"Leave her alone!" Johnny yelled.

He jumped on the back of max and held him back. I closed the door and I breath heavily. This must be a bad dream that's all. I pinch myself and I felt it. It's not a dream. I heard a loud thud and I open the door and covered myself with a blanket. My eyes widen max was tied up and johnny was covering his mouth with tape.

"What are you doing?!" I ask shocked.

"I'm taking him to the beach..." Johnny said.

I coughed and I sit down. I look at max and he was moving around. He closed his eyes and they turned normal. He tried to talk and moved like a worm. I coughed and I felt really weak. I walked pass max and went to get something to drink.

*Max's Point Of View*

Why am I tied up?! What's going on?! I tried to get free-?! No!! My nose started to ich!!! No!!!! I move around and nothing. Are they going to kidnap me?! My own girlfriend and some dude that I call a random person.

I shake my head and I mentally sigh. I wormed my way to the living room. I saw roxy covered in her blanket and drinking hot coco waching tv next to johnny. They looked at me and johnny sigh.

"Guess I have to take care of him now." Johnny said.

What take care of me now?! Are they getting rid of me?! I shake my head and saw a tear on roxy's eye. I try to talk and johnny dragged me in the car. I saw roxy come in the car all changed. Johnny threw me in the back. Roxy turned on the car and drove.

"Do you think he will be alright?" Roxy asked worried.

"Yeah,he will" johnny answered.

I moved strait and I concentrate on breaking free. My back fin came out and I got out of the rope. I sigh and start to slowly pull out the tape. My back fin came inside and I stop pulling. These is not my girlfriend?! Why would she kidnap me?! No it must be a prank thats all yeah! Just a prank...

"Where here!" Johnny said.

I looked around and held my neck.

"Max?!" Roxy said.

"If this is a prank then I fell for it really good." I said.

Johnny hit me on the neck. I breathe heavily and he came out off the car along with roxy. He open my door and I kicked him.

"What are you guy's doing?!' I asked.

"It's for your own good max." Johnny said.

"What?!" I ask shocked.

I felt a hit on my head and I look back. Roxy was holding a bat. She hit pretty hard for a girl... I look at her confuse and johnny tackled me.

"Stop it!" I said.

Me and johnny stubble down and I stand up and heard yell stop. My shoes touched the water and it was really cold. Johnny smiled and he threw me a net.

"What are you guys doing?!" I asked trying to break free.

"Max! Johnny stop!" Roxy yelled.

She stoped johnny and looked at him angrily.

"Stop he turned normal!" Roxy said.

"He must stay here for tonight" johnny said.

"Say what?!" I asked confuse.

"Please no." Roxy said.

"It's for his own good roxy." Johnny said.

"Please johnny..."roxy said quietly.

"No!" He said.

What are they talking about? I look around and johnny pushed me. I fell inside of the water and I tryed to break free. I turned into my shark form I bit the net off and swam quickly away. What happened?! Why am I here?! I looked around and swam up

I try to turn normal but nothing. I saw roxy covering her eyes and I swam quickly. I tried to get out of the shore and nothing. I breath heavily and jumped to the beach. I was infront of roxy she looked at me and her eyes widen.

"Max." She said puting her hand on my head.

"Go home." I said.

"No max I don't want to leave you." She said.

"I will be fine." I said.

She stood up and pushed me to the water. The night was good I swam around and saw her leave. It broke my heart to see her go away. But I did told her to go. I bumped into something and I looked it was a strange looking shark. It was huge?! I swam around him and he was really big.He had stripes and a huge mouth.

Whale shark? If roxy sees this she wouldn't belive how big this is. I swam down and saw a sting gray. I saw it hide along with alot of other school of fish.

"What?" I asked confuse.

I'm tired I saw around looking for something to hide. I saw a hole so I when't inside and fell asleep. I open my eyes and I noticed that I was huge?! I was shaking my head. I hit the wall I noticed that half of my body was out of the cave and I kept growing. I broke the cave and swam away quickly.

I swam away then down. Guess I can't sleep. I open my mouth and I stop when I saw a huge ship. I swam down quickly and all of a sudden I found a confy spot amd fell asleep. What is going on?! I'm so gonna kill Johnny  for this!!! I look down sad missing roxy already.

________End of Chapter_________