Chapter 14:Fun day!

I open my eyes and I look at my room. I had a strange feeling that something is going to happen but I don't know. I stand up from my bed and Johnny was awake waching tv but Max wasn't there? He must still be sleeping. Johnny smile and I made breakfast.

"Where is max?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Oh... He hasn't come out of his room." Johnny said.

" Okay" I said worried.

I finish cooking and Max still hasn't come out. I was starting to get worried. I wash the dishes and Johnny watched tv.

"I'm going to cheeck on him." I said walking towards his door.

I nock on the door and open it. I walk inside, there was a mess everywhere?! I went to his bedroom and nothing. I hear a thud behind me and I jumped scared. I look behind me and next thing I knew it was all pitch black. I scream and look around.

"Roxy!" Johnny yell.

I hear him walk in,  nothing but I heard the lights turn on. But why was I in a dark place?!

"Max!" Johnny yell.

I sit down and close my eyes. Please don't tell me that I am inside of a sharks mouth.... A.K.A max in his shark form.

"Max! Let me out!" I yell.

I stand up and punch what I thought was a wall but it was all wet?!

"Ew!" I shiver gross out.

Max sneeze and I flew out like a rocket. I fell in his bed with swirly eyes.

"Roxy?!" Max asked shock turning normal.

I look at him and I was angry at him. I stand up from the bed and left out of the room.

"Roxy wait." Max said and held my hand and I stop and look at him.

"You almost eat me..."I said.

"Sorry... I was just spacing out that's all." Max said scratching the back of his head and smiling.

"Smooth dude.."I hear johnny say sarcastic.

"I'm going to take a bath.."I said walking away to my room to get some clothes.

* Max's Point Of View*

"Idiot! Idiot!" I said thinking out loud and hitting my head.

"Why did you almost eat her?" Johnny ask walking up to me.

"I don't know I just... Lost it that's all."I said closing my eyes.

"You should be more careful next time Max." Johnny said.

I open my eyes and Johnny eyes widened. I look at him confused and he back away slowly.

"What?"I ask.

"Your eyes are just like Richard..." he said pointing at me.

I looked at my eyes in the mirror and they where black I gasp and close my eyes. When I open them my eyes where normal.

"What's happening to me?!" I ask worried.

 "It's okay I think...."Johnny said worried.

I looked at him worried and I saw Roxy come out of the bathroom and clean and with a smile on her face.

"This never happened."I said.

"Agreed.."Johnny said.

I walk to eat some breakfast and I munch on the food it was a beautiful day. I look at Roxy and I clean the dishes and she was watching tv.