Chapter 9:New Shark Guy?

I woke up in my bed next to someone... Wait?! Someone! I uncover the blanket and it was Max. He was sleeping soundly. I sigh in relief  and when I move I felt him hold me tightly on my hand. I stay with him, for some reason I look at him and he was still sleeping. He look so cute I smile and close my eyes sleeping happily.

I felt Max move and felt something warm on my forehead. I open my eyes and Max was smiling. He gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry I came here without asking. I was really scared of my nightmares and I couldn't sleep." Max said looking away and turning red.

"It's alright..." I said smiling.

He look at me and my forehead was infront of his. I smile and Max hug me and I felt his hand shake.

"It was so real..." Max said scared.

"It's just a dream it will never happen." I said patting his hair.

He broke the hug and he smile and close his eyes. He got off the bed and stood up. I also did the same and went to the kitchen. I made food and Max smile and help me cook?! I look at him surprised and he wants to help.

"How should I help?" He ask scratching the back of his head.

"Well... you can...ugh...break the eggs and put them in this bowl." I said giving him a bowl.

"Alright." He said smiling.

He took the bowl and I start cleaning the dishes. I finish quickly, Max was having problems breaking the eggs. I walk toward's him and help him.

"Don't hold them tightly." I said and break one infront of his eyes showing him how to do it.

He concentrate and I gave him one and he broke it and put it in the bowl. I smile and he gave me a kiss and hug my waist. He pull me up and I laugh. Next thing I knew we finish cooking and we start eating. I look at Max, he held his head in pain.

"Are you alright?" I asked eating my food.

"It's nothing." He said giving me a fake smile.

He start eating and he look at me and he flinch in pain.

"Hey why don't we go for a walk later to get some fresh air?" I ask.

He nod and smile. I look at him once he was done I clean the dishes and Max went inside of his room to get ready. I walk to my room and put on a T-shirt of my favorite rock band and some ripped up jeans some converse and a beanie. I smile and walk to see some tv. I hear Max door open and I look at him he had convers with a black T shirt and a beanie.

"Let's go. Hey are cloths sorta match!" Max said smile turning red.

I smile and walk outside next to him. We walk and start talking along the way.  I smile alot of times and Max held his head in pain again.

"I'm fine just need to take it easy. Don't worry." Max said winking at me.

I stop walking and look at him. I look up at the sky it was already dawn. He stop smiling and look at me, I could tell that he was exhausted for some strange reason.

"Something wrong?" Max asked looking at me.

"Max im worried." I said looking away.

I look away, I felt warm hands wrap around my body and holding me tightly as a hug.

"I will be alright don't worry about me." He said still hugging me.

I smile and kiss him. We broke the kiss and Max smile along the way and when I notice there was a woman and a guy staring at us with a smile on there faces. I look at them, Max stop and stare.