Chapter 11:Horror night and small past

*Max's Point Of View*

I woke up hugging Roxy and she was still asleep. I move out of the bed and she turn around. I finish brushing my teeth and got changed and made breakfasts. Johnny woke up and he looked at me.

"Hey Roxy whacha making?" He ask half asleep.

I look at him and his eyes widened.

"Woah! Your not roxy!" He yell looking at me and pointing.

"...." I kept cooking and he look around.

"Where-?!" He ask but I was already interrupting  him.

"Sleeping." I quickly said.

"What?!" He says walking to the seat.

I finish cooking and gave him the food. I eat and saw roxy on her pj's and she had messy hair. I laugh and so did Johnny.

"What happened to you?" I ask.

"Nothing why?" I ask back.

She got clean and Johnny look at me.

"I challenge you two for a horror movie watch!" He said smiling.

"Which movie?" I ask smiling.

"Mama!" He said having a smile.

I look at Roxy and she was thinking.

"Then how about some good movies like... Ugh... Avengers" Roxy said.

"Deal!" He smile.

He put the movie and we sat down watching. Roxy was siting next to me and when there was scary parts she jump and held my hand. She kept watching and she cover her face with my clothes. I kept waching the movie until the end. I sigh and I look at Roxy she was super scared. She was shaking in fear and it was already dark.

"Okay the avengers!" Johnny said.

He play the movie and Roxy was still shaking. She look tired and super shaky.

"Boo!" I yell and she jumped up and she scream.

"Max!" She said with a tears forming on her eyes.

When the movie end Roxy was pale white and Johnny turn off the lights and she scream. I held her hand and Johnny turn the lights on. Roxy was white as a ghost.

"Ugh Roxy" I whisper and wave my hand in front of her face.

She blink and Johnny laugh. I look at him with a death glare and he shut up quickly.

"Come on time to go to sleep." I say.

I left her and took a bath and change to my pj's. I walk to drink water and Johnny was freaking Roxy out. I pick her up bridal style and lay her the bed. I was going to my room when I felt her grab my hand. She was shaking a lot.

"Pl-Please don't go..." Roxy said really scared.

I smile and kiss her forehead. I slept next to her and she was holding my hand. I put both of my hands on the back of my head and Roxys head was on my chest. What was so scary of that movie? I didn't't felt anything..... Well since I used to wach a lot of horror movies back then.

"Good night" Roxy said.

"Good night Roxy" I said closing my eyes.

I hear a noise and it woke me up. I look at Roxy and she was still sleeping on my chest. I had my hand on her arm. Roxy woke up when there was a loud noise. Me and roxy see a shadow and Roxy shakes and covers herself with the blanket.

"The blanket is my defense..." Roxy whispered shaking.

"It's alright." I said kissing her forehead.

The noise got louder and louder until the shadow was inside the room. I sigh and Roxy scream and Johnny jump out and yell boo. I sigh and Roxy was gone? I looked around and she was in the corner of the room crying and sucking her tumb.

"Look what you did!" I said angry.

"What my fault? It's hers for being such a baby!" He said.

"Such a baby! She doesn't like horror movies, don't you ever call her that!" I yell pissed.

"Scary cat!" He tease Roxy.

My eyes widen and it gave me a flashback.

~~~~Flash back when roxy and max where 7 years old~~~

"Ha scary cat!" A girl tease Roxy.

I look at Roxy, she was looking at the ground.

"You will never be a brave girl! You are a scary cat!!" The girls laugh.

I made a fist and another girl push her to the locker.

"Why don't you go to the basement and stay there for 1 hour!" A girl tease.

"I don't want to." Roxy said afraid.

"Scary cat!" Another girl tease.

"Leave her alone!" I said walking in front of them.

They left and we got to class.When school end Roxy was nowhere to be found. I look around and nothing. One of the girls that tease Roxy came walking smiling evily.

"Hope you find scary cat..." She laugh.

"If you weren't a girl I would have punch you!" I said angry.

I ran away looking for her and I came to the door off the basement. I hear some hits on a door and a scream.

"Roxy!" I yell.

I open the door and found poor Roxy's face with a slap and her tear's where streaming down her face. Her cheeks were really red along with her eyes of crying to much. She look at me and I hug her and she cried on my chest.

"It's alright" I said patting  her hair.

She was shaking a lot. I look at her cheek and it had a slap.

"What happened?" I ask.

"They got me in there and one of them slaped me. I was crying and calling for help but nothing. It was all dark Max.." she said hugging me tightly.

It was really cold. I gave her my jacket and walk her to my house.

~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~

"Don't you ever call her that!" I yell angry about to punch him.

"I'm sorry Roxy..." Johnny said.

I look at roxy and she stood up and clean her face. I look down and she came out and her cheeks where all red and she had a tear streaming down her face. Just like that time I cleanched my fist and I clean her tear and hug her tightly making sure she felt safe on my arms.

"Let's go to sleep..." I say breaking the hug.

She nod and we fell asleep. She slept on my chest and I kept thinking of that day.

______End Of Chapter_________________