Chapter 27:Sick boys

I woke up and started making breakfast. Johnny was still sleep  I served of food and waited for johnny or max to wake up. I heard a huge sneeze and when I look it was max. He had bangs over his eyes and he looked really sick. He walked and sit down.

"Do you need medicine?"I asked and he left a low growl.

He started eating and johnny woke up he looked good as new. I smiled and he hugged me.

"Someone is in a huggy mood." He felted really warm.

I touched his forehead and he had a fever. I look at max and he was growling.

"Stop making noise and let go of my girl!" he said angrily

I look at him and he stand up and grabbed his plate and left to his room he slammed the door shut and johnny left me go and had a rose on his mouth.

"Where did you got that rose!" I said.

He winked at me and grabbed my hand. I punched him and he saw stars.

"I like it when a woman gets angry!" he said.

I kicked his face and he fell back.

"Get on the sofa bed and rest johnny!" I said.

He got on the sofa bed and looked at me.

"How can I sleep without a good night kiss on my forhead. " he said.

I looked at him and made a fist and smiled.

"You want a good night kiss." I said.

He smilled and shaked his head up and down. I got close to him and he closed his eyes and smiled. I punched him and he nocked out. I walked to the kitchen to get some medicine and I grabbed it and grab a spoon. I nocked on the door and it was locked.

"Max open up your medicine is here!" I said.

"Shut up! Stop making noise!" He said stumping on the floor.

I looked and he opened the door and looked at me.

"What?!" he said angrily.

I got alittle scared and put the medicine down on the floor and ran to my room. I opened it alittle and max drank some and slammed the door closed. I walked towards the medicine and walked towards the kitchen. I cleaned the spoon and saw that mister lover was awake.

"Oh my Juliet I have come for you!" he said holding the rose up.

"Johnny!" I looked at him angrily.

The rose burned and he looked at me sad.

"I said stay away from my girl!" Me and johnny looked and max was going to punch him but johnny dogged it.

"Don't worry my love I will protect you from this evil shark boy!" He said hiting his pressure points.

"My hero..." I said serious.

I grabbed both of there ears and pulled them.

"Listen to me you two, you two will go and rest or this will be your grave!" I said and my eyes burst into flames.

"Yes ma'am! " they said and ran away.

I sigh in realive and sit down on my bed. These two are something else now that they are sick. First its mister love alot johnny and mister anger problem max. I forgot to give johnny medicine. I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed the medicine and johnny was awake.

"Drink up!" I said.

He drank it and closed his eyes. I cleaned ed the spoon and sit down and made food. I made soup and johnny snezzed and I heard a bunch of things break. I sigh and checked on max. I nocked the door and opened it. Max was nowhere to be found and I picked up some glass that was on the floor next to his bed and I cleaned it. I felt a grab on my foot and when I looked it was max. I screamed and squished his hand and ran out of the room.

I locked the door and sigh. I looked back and saw johnny with a new rose on his mouth.

"Johnny!!" I yelled.

"Oh my love I came again to get you-?!"He said and I hit him in the head with a water bottle and nocked him out.

I covered his mouth and hid him in the closet. I sigh and geard max yell my name.

"Roxy!!" he said angrily.

I looked around and hid in the closet. Johnny was in the floor nocked out and I was holding the door. He opened my door of my room and poked around.

"Roxy!"he called.

He looked at the closet and I covered my mouth and closed my eyes. I heard him stump off and he left. I opened the door and saw johnny waking up I closed the closet and walked to the kitchen. I sigh and max was looking at me.

"Roxy!" he said.

I stoped on the wall and he came and pumched the wall un top of me. He looked at me angrily. I closed my eyes and looked at him.

"What do you wan't? " I asked looking at him.

He looked at me and then away he walked towards his room and closed the door. I am making chiken soup. I smiled and started cooking.

"I am here my love!" johnny said.

I looked at him angrily and threw him a spoon. His forehead was bleeding and he yelled in pain.

"That hurt, why do you hate me?" he asked and he was crying.

I threw him a plate and he fell on the floor. I sigh and pulled him all the way to his couch. I sigh and I was really tired I finsihed  making food and he woke up. I served the food and saw max come out of his room.

Max came and eat quietly along with johnny. I walked to my room and collapsed on my bed. I stand up and took a shower and got on my pj's.This two are something else when they are sick. They make me so tired. I looked up and smiled. I tucked in to my bed and fell asleep.

______End Of Chapter ______