Chapter 10:Max's nightmare

I woke up quickly by the sound of glass breaking. I stood up and saw  Max on his pj's half asleep drinking water.

"Max?" I ask tired.

"What?" He respond back.

I look at the time and it was 2:00 am in the morning. I look at him and he had black ring around his eyes.

"Are you sleeping well?" I ask poking his face.

"I just been having nightmare's" he respond as he scratch his head.

"Would you like to talk about it?" I ask.

Look's like he wasn't listening or hearing me. I wait for him to answer.

"Yeah I would like to sleep next to you." He said half asleep leaning his head on my shoulder sleepy.

I hit his head and he walk to my room and fell asleep. I sigh and fell asleep next to him he hug me, I push his head away. He fell asleep hugging my neck and smile. I blush hard and fell asleep.

"Roxy wake up..."Max said shaking me up.

I open my eyes and Max look scared. I felt hot tears fall on my neck, it was him crying. Never in my life have I seen him this spooked except when we where little but that was because a guy told him that there was a monster coming to haunt him in his house and kill his family.

"What's wrong max?" I ask worried.

"I-I...."Max look away and hug me quickly.

I pat his hair and he was slowly fell asleep. He was really scared. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and his hair cover his left eye and he had tears streaming down his face.

"Talking about it will make you feel better." I whisper.

"Goodnight Roxy." He said closing his eyes and his voice was a little bit shaky.

I went back to sleep and I felt Max shake and hug me tightly. I couldn't  breath well, I push him away gently. I woke up in the morning and when I move out of the bed Max woke up quickly. I look at the clock, it was 5:00 am.  

"Go to sleep max." I said tired.

"I can't go to sleep...." Max said shy.

"Can't you just tell what your nightmares are about?" I ask frustrated .

Max stood up and held my hand we walk to the couch and we saw Johnny sleeping there in the couch. He grab my hand and took me to his room. I sit on his bed and he look at me.

"I been having this dream, that a bloody monster takes you all the time when you fall asleep. Everytime it takes you I run to get you but in the darkness some creepy hands hold me against my will, that bloody monster that took you locks you inside of a dark room and it's inside of the room with you and it has this huge axe and it cuts you by half. While I scream your name. The monster laughs and it throws your  dead body to me. I grab you and cry while the dark hand's chain me up." He said.

My eyes widen and his eyes where red from crying. I hug him and pat his hair.

"You know think happy thoughts and it will go away." I said kissing his forehead.

"I will try.." He said breaking the hug.

His stomach growl and he start to blush. I smile and held his hand. He turn into a shark. I close my eyes and walk away.

"Can I know what is wrong with you when I turn into this?" He ask stopping me on my tracks.

"It's just that, the type of shark that you turn into was the same shark that killed my mom and dad." I said turning red from shame.

His eye's widen and I walk to my room to go and get some sleep.

_________End Of Chapter____________________