Chapter 29:Everything will be fine?

I woke up from this new bed and I noticed that I was in a new room?! Memories of what happened yesterday appered in my mind and thoughts. I want to go home already. I looked at max and johnny they where sleeping in different beds.

I got off my bed and looked around the small room with beds. I opened the door and when't to the living room into the kitchen I started cooking and surprisingly there was food in the refrigerator.  Max's mom must have bought the food supplies. I finished and heard a nock on the door. I looked and it was max's mom.

I opened and she gave me a tight hug and looked at me.

"Where is max's my sweetheart? " She asked.

"He is-?!" I was going to tell and she ran to a room.

I walked towards the room and she was hugging him tightly.

"Roxy.-?!"He said half asleep and he opened his eyes.

"MOM?!?!?" he said turning red of ashamed.

She broke the hug and smilled and grabbed his cheeks and moved them along with his head.

"Now tell me what happened?" She asked serious.

She looked at me along with max.

"Oh right! Uh... I'll give you some space." I said backing away awkwardly.

I sit down on the couch and heard a nock on the door. I looked and answered it was max's dad. He hugged me and pulled me up.

"Hows my favorite boy's girl?" He asked smiling.

"I'm fine thank you." I said smiling.

"WHAT?!" I heard max's mom yell.

Max's dad put me down and walked to the room. To bad im not invited. I sit down on the couch  and waited for them to come out.

"ROXY!" Max called.

I stand up and walked to the room. I never seen max's parents this serious before. I sit down next to max and I looked at them.

"We already send in other agents to cheek you house." Max's mom said.

"Wait men are in the house checking o were stuff?" I asked.

I was really shocked is this serious?  I can't believe there are men cheeking my stuff... I felt my heart beat quickly.

"Roxy it will be alright." Max said.

I stand up and walked out to the door.

"Its not alright. I want to go home now max! We where happy until a bunch of stuff happened like this one." I said not looking at them.

I walked away and changed clouths quickly and when't for a walk. I stopped and saw max come out of the apartment room.

"Roxy wait!" Max called.

I looked at him and he walked towards me quickly.

"Roxy don't be like this." He said.

"Max I want to go home." I said I heard a door open and johnny came out.

"I agree with you roxy." he said.

We looked at him and he started thinking. I looked at johnny and we walked away. He had his hand out. He looked down and me and johnny where in the elevator.

"Im hungry.." Johnny said.

I sigh and we walked out when we came to the first floor. Me and johnny looked around we saw a food place and I ordered the food in spanish. The lady served it and we eat happily.