Chapter 16: What happened to richard

*Richard's Point Of View*

I got off my bed got clean and went to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. I look at myself in the mirror loking at my black eyes. I hate these eyes! I close my eyes and focus them, my eyes turn dark blue. Although my normal color of eyes are black I can change them to dark blue at least.

If people see me like this they would just not accept me and call me a freak. I clench my fist and put on my hood. I open the door and walk outside. I was in a small island in front of me was the beach and the city way ahead. I walk in the sand and towards the water.

I turn into my shark form and swam to the beach I got out and walk around the city. I stop when I saw a girl she look familiar? I follow her, she walk to the beach hurrying. I stop, I lost sight of her. I look around for her but I just saw a restaurant. I look away she left? I walk to the water and turn into my shark form.

I swam back to the island, I eat a few sharks hungry. I was really deep I look up and saw two sharks swim pass me. Is that Johnny? But who is the new shark? I ignore it and turn into my human form and walk back home. I stop and saw the girl from before and a guy along with Johnny?! I follow them, they look around entering the cave of crystals. I look and they came out. I jump infront of Johnny.

"And who is the new fresh meat?"I ask.

The girl hid behind the guy and she was looking at me. I notice that my eyes where normal by the reflection of a rock crystal. Wait, that girl was so familiar. My eyes widen when I notice who it was. I left and walk to my house. That's the girl that-?!

That's not her.. My eyes widen. I clench my fist and went to buy groceries. I finish and took a bath. I look up at the roof of my room and kept thinking about her. Where have I seen her before?

____End Of Chapter_______