Chapter 41:Starting the plan

I screamed in pain and saw more blood come out of my hand. He started laughing and looked at me.

"Why do you keep resisting? " The man said.

"You think I want to die that easily." I said.

He growl and comand the men.

"Get her in the prison room." He said.

They grabbed me and lead the way to a door. The man opened it and threw me inside. I closed my eyes and my hand felt like it was burning. I looked around and closed my eyes crying.

"Please someone help me." I said.

I crawled to the wall and looked up. I closed my eyes I kept bleeding by my hand. I heard a scream far away and a laugh. I closed my eyes and opened them slowly I heard the two men that took me scream by it when't away. I saw white hair and the door opened. I look and it was richard.

"Roxy." He said.

He broke a piece of his shirt and tied it up to my arm to block the blood. I slowly closed my eyes and collapsed.

*Richard's Point Of View*

"Dang it" I said.

I looked at her. She had cuts everywhere. But her left arm was bleeding to much. I picked her up and looked around. Max and johnny are distracting the guards. I jumped up when I saw gren.

"Why are you saving her?" He asked.

I held roxy tight and he laughed.

"You won't save her in time she has lost to much blood." he said.

He grabbed a knife and threw it at me. I turned my back and comand my dorsal fin. It got cut by half and I almost screamed. I got cut again. I avoid another one and then another.  I ran holding roxy bridal style and then he followed me. I ran out of the cave and then looked around.

I ran to the water and saw two dorsal fins far away. I looked around while I was in the water holding roxy.

"I am so going to regret this." I said.

I turned into my shark form and put roxy in my mouth. I swam away quickly. She was bleading to much. 

"Where is roxy?!" Max asked.

I couldn't talk with my mouth full or roxy will drown.

"Is she in your mouth?!" Johnny asked.

I moved my head and max looked at me angrily.

"Your gross...." They said.

I closed my eyes and blew out blood that I had from roxy.

"Is she really that injured?" johnny asked shocked.

We came to shore and I got roxy out of my mouth and picked her up.

"ROXY!" he screamed.

Max ran towards her and he had black eyes. Max looked away and got close to her. He cryed and his eyes turned normal.

"Is she dead? " Johnny asked.

I put her on the floor and max hugged her crying.

"Roxy no please" He kept crying.

He kissed her hair and his tears ran down her face. I backed away and closed my eyes. I have to tell her the secret. No I can't!

She breathed and opened her eyes.He picked her up and ran to the car. They where going to take her to the hospital.

"Come on!" Johnny said.

My eyes widened and I made a small nod and ran towards them. I sit down on the car next to roxy and max.

"Thank you. " Roxy said almost nocked out.

Max looked at me and sigh.

"I have to admit it thank you for saving roxy." He said.

I looked away and we came to the hospital max ran inside and I followed along with johnny. They took her away and max was worried.

I cracked my neck and walked away. It was already dark.

"Where are you going?" Johnny asked.

"Going home. " I said.

"But roxy." He said.

"She will be fine" I said and walked away.

I came to a grocery and baught food. I took it and walked to my grandmas.  I walked upstairs and collapsed on my bed. Today was to much for me. Why did her blood taste strange? I shaked my head and ignored it and when't back to sleep.

______End Of Chapter ______