Chapter 49: Return of the frying pan :D

I woke up happy I stand up and walked out of my room. This is going to be a good day. I walked out and thought I saw something move. I ignored it and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan and was about to grabbed another and then I sensed something behind me. I got scared and it breathed on my neck. I grabbed the frying pan and hit whatever was behind me in the head.

"Take that!" I yelled.

I looked and it was max?! He left a low growl and  held his head in pain. He got close and his eyes changed black. I grabbed the frying pan and pointed at him.

"Max I got a deadly weapon don't make me!" I yelled and moved it like a bat.

He got close and I smack his face really hard I saw a tooth fly away. Maybe I should stay with this frying pan for a while. It may come in handy. I smiled and max held his head in pain and shaked his head.

"I feel like I just hit a huge metal cage in my shark form." He said. 

He had a hole on his tooth and it grew back really quickly. I stand up  and looked at him. I had the frying pan on my hand and johnny came in and backed away slowly.

"No its not what you think!" I said.

He ran inside the bathroom and locked himself inside. I sigh and looked at max. He was just staring at me trying to realize what happened.

"Im not in my shark form?!" He asked shocked.

"Nope why?" I asked.

"Cause I feel like I hit a huge metal cage...." He said and tried to explain.

I walked back to my room.

"Wait what about breakfast! " max said.

I looked at him and when't to close the door.

"Eat cereal" I said closing the door on his face.

I when't back to sleep and hand the frying pan on my hands.

*Max's Point Of View*

"Max!" I heard johnny in the bathroom.

"What?" I asked.

"Toilet paper! " he yelled.

"Get it yourself! Wait your in the bathroom......" I said with a sigh.

"By max come on I need it please!" He said.

I sigh and walked to get toilet paper and there wasn't any at all.....

"Let me ask roxy where is it I can't find any." I said.

I opened the door and got close to roxy. I got close and shaked her gently.

"Roxy where is the toilet paper?" I asked and got hit with a frying pan.

Where did it came from?! I did not except that at all! I fall on the floor and when't to the corner. My cheek was really red from this last hits.

"Oh max it was you, you scared me." She said.

I looked at her and she looked at me sad and grab my shoulder.

"Max if you want I will make you food." She said and I smiled and grabbed something and hugged it.

"Max that is not me that is my bag." She said.

I seriously can't see anything at all. All I see is darkness. I hugged her tightly and heard something break it sounded like something breaking.

"Max don't turn on the lights!" Roxy yelled.

"What why?" I asked.

I broke the hug and tried to look at her in the eyes.