Chapter 20:Here sharky-erm max

I open my eyes and I looked around. I stood up brush my hair and teeth I changed clouthing. I made breakfast and I wait for johnny and max to wake up. I felt much better ever since I rested last night. I notice that max hasn't woken up?! I walked towards his room and open the door.

"Max are you okay?" I asked walking inside.

I noticed that he wasn't there?! I came out and johnny was eating food.

"Where is max?" I ask.

"He is in the beach. We left him there last night reamber." He said.

My eyes widened. Max is not here?!

"I don't remember! " I said shock.

I put on the news and she was talking about 1 person gone missing and a lot of crimes. My eyes widen. I sit down and look at my food.

"What wrong?"Johnny ask looking at me.

"It's just that I don't want to eat without max." I said.

"Well lets go get him." Johnny said.

"Right!" I smile.

I walk to my room and put my bathing suit on and a shirt with some short pants. I finished quickly and saw johnny wait for me. I start driving to the beach and I was thinking about max. Will he be alright?

"Hey roxy don't worry we will find him." Johnny said.

"Yeah..." I said making a fake smile.

"Roxy come on cheer up! I promise we will find him" johnny said.

I nod and I parked the car. Me and johnny walked to the beach. I look at the cliff it wasn't new and it wasn't old. But me and max had alot of memories back then. I smile when max was little he was afraid to jump off that tiny cliff. When I jumped off it felt amazing amd hitting the water feeling that sensation always  made me smile. Where the cliff was, the water was pretty deep but if you know how to swuim then you could jump off it.

"Roxy are you coming?" Johnny asked taking his shirt off.

"I'm going to the cliff." I said.

He nod and swam away. I came to the cliff and it brought me a lot of memories. I laugh and sit on the edge. I shaked my feet and I kept thinking.

"Roxy I can't find him anywhere." Johnny said sticking his head out of the water.

I jump back and he scared me I threw him a shoe and had a bump.

"Don't scare me like that!" I said angrily.

"I will continue!" He said swuiming away.

I look at his dorsal fin until he when't under. I start to get worried. I call max and no respond but I kept calling.

*Johnny's Point Of View*

Where can max be? I swam around and nothing. I was getting tired of looking around. I felt something move when I look it was nothing. But the water moving. It was like a shape of a shark all I could see was the fins and the tail. It was huge! I ignore it and noticed that it was going to the shore?! I swam quickly and I stop when I noticed. Its going to the cliff. Wait roxy is in that cliff!!! I swam quickly.

*Roxy's Point Of View*

I looked down and I stop callimg max. Maybe he did left. I sigh and felt tempted to jump off the cliff. I took my shirt of and my pants and I looked down and I smile. Just like old time's. I jumpe off and I closed my eyes waiting for the splash. I was under the water I swam up and smiled. I climbed up the cliff since there was a rope. I smiled and laughed. If only max was here.