Bonus Chapter

I woke up next tomy frying pan. Cuddling it and started smiling at it. It had a picture of max's face on it.

"Oh frying pan" I smiled.

My eyes widened when I feel someone stare at me. I turned around and it was my BROTHER SLICE?! I ripped the picture and eat it.

"Uh roxy?" He asked.

"You tell nothing this never happened!" I said.

He backed away slowly and left. I put the frying pan away and sit up and left to get clean. I finish and start making breakfast.  If slice tells his a dead man and I will beat him up with my frying pan. Slice stares at me along with johnny.

"What?" I asked kinda angrily.

"Uh I need you to do me a favor." He said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"We....are...out...of toilet paper and other supplies...."Johnny murmured shamed.

What can't you ask max?" I asked.

"Roxy his....you know." He said.

"Oh yeah I forgot."I sigh.

I walked off to get ready to leave with my frying pan with me to the groceries.  I bought everything and johnny and slice followed scared.

"Now...What else do we need?" I asked.

"FISH!" Slice yelled happily.

I kinda expected that from Slice.... The past days he has been loving fish more than usual. I look back at him and slice desapered and I was left with Johnny. I had a sweatdrop and walked to the cash register with johnny following behind.  

"Where is Slice?" I asked looking around.

We where tail in the line till I feel a pat on my head and hit it with my frying pan. I stare and it was nocked out Slice holding alot of fish on his arms I sigh and the lady stared.

Johnny stared and helped with the nocked out slice and the groceries that I paid.

"Well you killed him..." Johnny said.

He looked at slice that had all the groceries on him I look at him driving.

"NAH! His fine his a hard head." I said looking at slice laughing and johnny kept driving.

My eyes widened when I felt a bump as if we hit something. I look back and johnny stopped.

"Great road kill with johnny." I sigh and opened the door and saw a wild max?!

Johnny came out and blinked quickly.

"MAX?!" I asked shocked.

He smiled with swirly eyes.

"....never....let.....him drive." he said.

I smiled and hugged him.

"Where did you got hurt?" I asked.

"I just pushed the car to the side when it came to me." He said with a sweatdrop.

"Thats my max!" I smiled.

Johnny had a sweatdrop and got on the car and I helped max up and walked to the car.

"Lets go home." I said.

We came home and I start to hid my frying pan and smiled. If it was a real person it would be in pain every day by these guys.....

____End Of Bonus chapter______