Chapter 7:That was close

I woke up at 3:00 am by a splash on my face. I look up, Max was sleeping and moving his tail out of the tub he slap my face with his tail and he splash me again. I push him and he slap me harder I had a nosebleed because of how strong it was.

"Really! " I said angry.

I walk out of the bathroom and start thinking. I got an idea and went to get duck tape I made an evil smile . Next thing I knew I was finish, Max was covered up in tape, he was taped to the wall of the bathroom. I smile and went to sleep. I woke up by the sound of Max.

"Roxy" max said.

I look at Max, all cover up in tape and was in the wall in his human form. I start laughing and he look at me angry.

"What's so funny?" He ask looking at me.

"You"  I said.

He look at me angry and I grab his hands and pull him out and fail. I fell in the tub and Max's back was on me. He was squishing the life out of me. He turned into a shark and I felt more pain.

"Get off me fatso." I said pushing him.

"I am not fat!" He said struggling.

"How much do you weight when you turn into a shark?!" I ask angry pushing him back.

He try to get off the tub, he fell back and I broke his fall my forehead was bleeding cause I hit the edge of the tub when he fell on me.

"Max" I said coldly in pain.

"That's my name!' He said as a joke.

"Get off me!!' I yell inpatient.

I kick him and he got off but I was stuck to his back.

"Roxy where are you?" Max ask looking around.

He look around and nothing. I got off his back and walk to the kitchen to clean my forehead. When I was done I made breakfasts. Max came walking in his human form and I blush and kicked him.

"Put a shirt on!' I yell.

He left and I was already done with the breakfasts. I serve the food and Max came walking and sit on the chair. He literally grab the plate and swallow the food.

"Can we go." He said looking at me.

"Where?" I ask.

"....." he stay quiet.

"Wait till I finish." I said.

He sit next to me and start to blush. He grab my fork and start giving me the food.

"What are y-?!" I try to say but he stuffedmy mouth with food.

"Chew faster!'  He said stuffing more food on my mouth.

"Muhum!" I try to talk to tell him to stop but I had a lot of food in my mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth open." He said.

I couldn't breath. I swallow it all and Max smile.

"That's the spirit!" Max said smiling.

I breathe heavily and he stuffed more food. I choked and swallowed.

"Stop-!!" I tried to say and he stuffed my mouth.

I eat it all and got the hiccups.

"Haha!" Max said laughing.

"Not fun-*hiccup*" I said.

"Here drink water." He said.

I drank water and hold my breath for 10 seconds. Then my hiccups where gone.