Chapter 8:What just happened?

I woke up breathing heavily with tears running down my face. I look around, my room. I clean my tears. It was just a nightmare....

"Roxy! You okay?!" Max ask looking at me he was all wet from head to toe.

"I think so...." I said.

He clean my face and smile. His always there for me. His always carrying.

"How did you knew?" I ask.

"I heard you scream so I came as soon as I heard you." He said.

I looked at him and his hair was still wet with water dripping from the tips.  I blushed and messed his hair. He looked so adorable.

"Can you tell me what was your dream?" He asked.

"I had a dream that you and the rest of our family got killed." I said looking down.

"Come on roxy its not real.." he said hugging me.

I smile and I noticed my bed was all wet. I don't want to sleep on a wet bed.

"Max get dry!" I said really loud.

He smile and got his tongue out and he got out of the bed.I smile and stand up. I saw Max hold his head.

"Hey roxy I was thinking if we could go to the beach today.." Max ask.

"After what happened... I don't think I want to go today..." I said.

"Well im going anyways..." Max said smilling weirdly.

"... Please don't go...." I said innocently.

"I dont care roxy, I'm going anyways." Max said a bit annoyed.

"But you have to clean your laundry and help here at the house... Also fix the holes you did  a fee days ago." I said wanting him to stay.

He gave me his back and walk away. My eyes widen and I got out of the bed and went towards Max, he grabbed my waist really tightly and he had a strange smile.

"No let me go please!" I order.

He push me to the wall, he smile and lean to my neck, my eyes widen this is not Max, he would never act like this I pushed him gently away but he kept leaning against me.

"Stop I don't like this." I said.

"Why should I care your my girl now." He kept kissing my neck and he open his mouth to bite my shoulder.

I slapp him and he look like he turned normal. He held his face looking at me shock, tears ran down my eyes. What is wrong with him?! I walk out and wen't for a walk I got my sweat shirt on and walk outside. What happened to Max?! I left for a long walk thinking. I held my neck where he kissed me and I had small tears. I'm not that type of person.

He would never be like that without me knowing. My Max is acting weird.

*Max's Point Of View*

What happened? I felt my cheek hurt I look at myself in the mirror and my eyes widen she slap me... But what did I do to her? I don't remember....I got ready for the beach and went to the car.

I drove and saw roxy walk crying. She looked at the car and then away. I came to the beach and all of a sudden I felt strange?! This urge to go to the water?! I took my shirt off and my shark skin suddenly came out  and I began to get very tense it was as if I couldn't control my body. My neck hurt and when I notice I couldn't breath air. My lungs felt burning by the oxigen.

I ran to the water and swam I felt my body burn all of a sudden as if I was transforming my bones got dislocated and reatached but new. Making me want to scream in pain. I swam down and I look at my hands they turn into fins?! I scream and bubbles came out of my mouth. I look around and there was a bull shark coming my way. I swam away from it all of a sudden I bump into something.

"What's your problem!" He said angry.

A fish just talked to me?! I must be dreaming. Yeah maybe I'm home sleeping.... But then.. the slap that Roxy gave me was real. So I don't think it's a dream. Maybe I fell asleep in the car!

"What?!" He asked angry.

"You can talk?!" I asked surprised

"Yeah just like you." He answer.

"What?!"I looks around panicking.

"I'm cursed just like you." He said.

"Wait cursed, what do you mean?!" I ask confuse.

"Sorry I got to go. The names Johnny..." He said.

"Ugh....Max?" I said.

"Bye!" He said swimming quickly.

I swam up and looked around. How am I getting out of here?! I look around and half off my body turn normal. I'm a mermaid?! But I'm a guy and there not real right?! I look at my strange shark tail.

I swam with my hands and strange shark tail to shore slowly I felt my bones snap and separate when I look my feet where in the tails place.

I ran on to land and look at myself. I ran to the car I could feel the sand on my feet and I got in the car scared. It was just a dream. I'm normal, right?! I'm a normal human being. I drove back home and I start thinking. What did that Johnny guy mean by curse like me?! I should tell roxy.. I park the car and walk inside.

"Roxy you would not belive what happened?" I said opening the door.

She was cooking, she look at me then she quickly look away.

"Im sorry..." I said scratching the back of my head.

I walk towards her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I walk away and took a bath. I smile and got dry and put my pj's on. It was already late. I saw Roxy serve the food and I smile. I eat happily and Roxy looked at me.

"What happened?" Roxy asked.

"Well..." I said and told her everything.

She was surprised. She didn't believe me but after what has been happening these last days she did. I finish eating and went to sleep. Today was just to much weird for me. I look up at the roof. I'm human right?  But those shark things are not human in an ordinary guy. I look away. What's going on with me. I look at my hands. Then drift off to sleep.