Chapter 35:Frying pan and-?!

I woke up and got off my bed. I walked out of my room and a pillow flew pass me. I got my hair of my face and it  was max fighting with johnny. Max had wipe cream on his face and johnny laughed.He ran behind me and used me as a shield.

"Johnny!" He said.

"Uh what happened?" I asked.

"I hit his face with cream." johnny laughed.

"Why you?!" max said running around me chasing johnny.

I grabbed both of there ears and pulled them.

"Ouch thats attached you know." max said.

I pulled them all the way to the kitchen and they apologized. I yawn and opened the fridge. We had nothing to eat?! My eyes widened and I looked at max and johnny.

"Change clouths we are going out to buy food and stuff we need." I said quickly.

I changed clouths and walked out of my room.  I looked and johnny came out but the bathroom. He changed clouths. I looked at max's door and heard a bunch of things fall down on the floor.

I nocked and he opened it half. I looked at half his face and he held back the door.

"Oh max you okay?" I asked.

"Uh roxy why don't you go and I stay here." max said.

"Huh but max why don't you come with us?" I asked confuse.

"Because...Uh..." He said.

"Let me in max." I said.

I pushed the door and sigh. Max pushed the door and I pushed back. He was so strong the door was about to close and pinch my finger. He shut it and I screamed. He pinched my finger. He left it go and opened the door and I fell on the floor. I looked at my finger and it was the pinky.  It was all red max ran away and closed the door.

I stand up and covered mg pinky.  I had tear on my eyes. I wiped them away and closed the door. I put a m inny cast on it and left with johnny.

"You drive." I said.

He looked at me and nod. I was on the passenger seat next to johnny. The driver johnny. I laughed as I imagined him with a captain hat and smiling making a retarded face. I looked at him and heard my phone ring. I looked and noticed it was max. I looked at the phone and ignored it.

"Who was it roxy?" Johnny asked.

"Max. " I said.

"Why didn't you picked up the phone?" he asked.

"He pinched my pinky with the door and I felt a crack." I said.

We eat breakfast and I smiled. I wonder what did max eat? Well there was fish but thats not breakfast.  We baught groceries and johnny looked around.

We came home and johnny closed the door. I looked around and saw drop of blood?! I followed it and it was from the kitchen...I saw a piece of fish all chewed by half. I backed away and it was really disturbing.  I when't to the sofa and johnny looked and grabbed it and threw it in the trash. 

I looked at him and he cleaned the floor. I stand up and followed the end of the blood. It came from max room. I nocked on the door and it opened by itself. It felted cold and horrible. I backed away and heard something break. I started walking inside and it was pitch black I didn't see a thing. I felt something close the door and when I looked back it ran away.

"Uh max?" I asked.

I starred walking deeper in the room and heard footsteps coming towards me. I turned on the light and heard max grunt in pain and fall. I saw something dark go under the bed. I could have sworn my heart skipped a beat. I was about to scream and then I saw a shark tail on the other side of the bed.