Chapter 55:Roxy?!

There was blood everywhere I react quickly, biting off the net. I swam quickly to the shark and bit it by half I shake my head roughly and kept on.

"Max stop! We have to take roxy to the hospital!" Johnny said.

The boy grab her I felt my heart beat quickly and my instincts where taking over.

"No max! Don't let it control you, roxy needs you!" Ken said.

I turn into my half form and grab her and swam up. My eyes widen and I got her out of the water and the blood was coming. Johnny and Ken and the other ones came. We saw a lot of sharks come to us.

"Max take roxy,  me and ken will take care off all of them!" Johnny said.

"I'll go with you." The other one said.

"Try to keep up" I said pissed.

I don't want him near me and my roxy.

"I can turn into a mako shark let me take her, your slow." He said.

"No!" I said.

"We really don't have that much time she is about to die and has minutes before she bleeds  out." he said.

I took my shirt off and tear a huge piece of my shirt and wrap it around her wound. I think I could see a bit of her bone. Roxy looked terrible as if she was dead. He turned into a mako and  I looked at him.

"I'm coming with you." I said.

I grab roxy and tied her up next to his dorsal fin, I grab his dorsal fin and he swam really fast like no tomorrow. It took like a few minutes and we where already on land. He turned into his human form and ran picking her up. I followed behind and grab the keys of the car and we drove off.

"Okay now tell me who are you?" I said driving.

"Im your girlfriends brother." He said.

My eyes widen and I almost crashed and kept driving.

"What?!" I asked shocked.

"Thats right I'm slice." He said.

My eyes widen and I looked at him.

"They told me that you died." I said hurrying.

We rushed to the hospital and they took her to the emergency room. Then the operating room. I stood up and walked side ways worried.

"Calm down!" Slice said.

"But Roxy!" I said.

"I know your worried so am I......But lets just hope she gets alright." He said.

I sit down anxious and moving my feet around.

"This is my fault if I didn't get stuck on the net she wouldn't have gotten attacked!" I said blaming myself again and again.

"Stop it! Come on and lets go for a walk." He said.

"What!? No!"  I yell.

"Lets go for a walk max..." He said.

"I'm not a dog!" I yell and he grab my ear and pulled me out.

Everyone was staring at me and him as we walk out of the hospital. He left me go and touch a pressure point and I fell down.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Calm down!" He yell back.

My eyes turned black and I start feeling weird.

"Max roxy will be fine." He said.

I looked away and tried to calm down and he touch one of my pressure point and I start to fall asleep. I shake my head and kept staying awake a little. But it fail and I fell asleep.