Chapter 6:Dorsal fin?! What else?!

I wake up from my bed and my head hurt. I stand up and step on top of something. I looked and it was max. He woke up quickly and looked at me.

"Roxy you okay?" He asked worried.

"Yeah but my head hurts to much. " I held my head.

"Uh. Can you stop stepping on me..." he said pointing at his stomach.

I got my feet away and Max smile. I help him stand up and man was he heavy.

"What did you eat?!" I ask still pulling him up.

"Please Roxy I'm not that heavy."Max said trying to stand up.

"Why don't you pull yourself up then." I said breathing heavily.

He broke something when he stood up. I look at the floor and it was broken, the pice of the floor was gone. I look at him and he turn around. I laugh and point at his back.

"What?" He asked looking around.

"Your back" I said bursting in laughter.

"Take it off!" He said really worried.

I grab the pice of floor and pull. I stop pulling and I saw something dark on the back of Max. I stop pulling him and he looked at me.

"What?!" He asked looking at me.

"There is a dark thing on your back. "I pointed at his back.

He pulled the piece of floor off and the dark thing was gone.

"What dark thing? " he ask looking.

"It's gone?!" I said surprised.

"Are you making a joke. " Max asked in disbelief.

"I wasn't  joking max." I said honest.

"Right. Hey roxy i'm hungry. " he said.

I sigh and walk to the kitchen I start making breakfasts. I finish and Max was siting down, looking at me. I look at him and serve the food. I sit next to him and eat. I notice Max was in pain.

"Are you alright?" I ask concern.

He look at me and made a small nod and took a bite of his food. I eat and went to clean my room. I finish eating and went to clean my room. Once I was done I went to spy on Max.

"Hey Max." I call nocking on the door and stepping inside the room.

"No roxy don't-!!" Max said worried.

I look at him and he had a dark shark fin coming out of his back. My eyes widen and he turn around. He turned red shamed, suddenly he fell on his knees.

I walk towards him and went on my knees. I pat his head and he looked at me. A tear ran down his eyes and I clean it and hug him, he hug me back.

"Why are you crying? " I ask still hugging him.

He broke the hug and a tears ran down his eyes.

"My back hurts, Roxy." He said.

"Let me see if I have pain reliever. " I said standing up.

Max looks at me stand up and I grab his hand and pull him to the kitchen. I grab pain relieve I gave him a pill and some water. He drank it quickly and he gave me a death glare suddenly. I back away and max held his head in pain and groan a bit.

"Get some rest." I looked at him.

He tries to stand up and almost fell I pick him up and he fell asleep. I left and took a bath. I finish and got dry and put on my clouths.

"Roxy!"Max yell.

I walk towards his room quickly, he was gone?! I look around and nothing. I must be  hearing things. I hear a thud I looked around and walk to the kitchen. I saw a grey blurr on the floor. It got my curiosity is that an ALIEN!!?! I'm terrified of them! I saw Max on the floor and he had a dorsal fin on his back and a shark tail.

"Max is that you?!" I ask worried.

"Roxy don't look at me!!" Max yelled in pain.

"UH.... Max you do realize you are in the floor and you are the color grey. How can I not see you." I look at him sarcastic.

He threw me flower and I couldn't see anything. I felt something hit my foot and then I heard a door shut close? I looked around and the kitchen was all dirty! Max is going to pay! I hear water run and Max was taking a bath. I nock and no answer.

"Max are you alright?" I ask trying to open the door.

I heard a thud and max yelled in pain.

"MAX I AM COMING IN!" I yell worried.

I back away from the door and kick it open. I ran inside and Max had pant's on and he was saying ouch.

'NEVER DO THAT!" I yell worried.

He looked at me and laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked with a bit of anger on my tone.

"That heroic moment that you did was hilariously shameful." He said laughing.

"Whatever fishy boy." I said walking out.

I got splashed and I looked at Max. He smile and he was making a half smile. It was getting late and I went to Max.

"Max it's getting late are you going to sleep in there?" I ask.

"Yeah." he said smiling.

Isn't that just strange, he sleeping in the bathroom.

"Hey uh... roxy can you sleep in the bathroom?" Max ask shamed.

I sigh and went to get my pillow and my bed cover I got two of them and put one on the floor and put my pillow on the lower bed sheet I was getting ready for sleep until Max look at me.

"What is it max?" I asked.

He gave me the please give me a good night kiss look.

"Oh no there is no way I'm kissing a fish." I said hiding my face.

"Come on please one kiss on the cheek." He said smiling.

I sigh and said no and close my eyes. Max move me and start sighing dramatically.

"Fine!' I said tired and angry.

I went up to look at him, he was smiling. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and cover myself quickly and went to sleep.

"Thank you roxy." I heard him say.

I look at him cover in my bed sheets and all snuggle up.

"Will.... you still love me.... Even... if I'm a freak?" He look at me wondering.

"What kind of question is that." I look at him.

He look at me surprised since he thought I was asleep.

"I was just wondering since you don't know what's  going on with me and I don't know either. But I'm just scared...." he look down.

I sat upright to look at him and lift his chin up.

"I will always love you no matter what happens. Your my max." I smile.

He look at me in the eyes smiling and I got close to him.

"I love you." We both said at the same time.

I look surprised  and he grab me with both of his hands hugging me and then he moved me to his face and kissed me on the lips. My eyes  widen and I kissed him back.

He broke the kiss and smile happy.

"I'm glad I'm with you." He lean in the water.

I lie down on the  sheet and cover myself up and felt a pat on my head and then feel  asleep.

_______End Of Chapter________________