Chapter 24:Present time!

I woke up with a smile on my face its already christmas. I felt something huge sleep on my bed. My eyes widened and it was a familiar shark sleeping. He was all wet.

"Max!" I yelled kicking him of my bed.

He landed on his back and turned normal and flinched in pain.

"Ouch that hurt!" he said sitting up.

"You are going to dry off my blanket." I said standing up.

"Its christmas roxy!" He said smiling and hugging me tightly.

I smiled and hugged him.

"I guess I was waiting for you to wake up I fell asleep." he said scratching the back of his head.

"Its alright." I said smiling.

We realized and ran out of my room we sit down and I grabbed his present and gave it to him. I smiled and johnny was asleep. I shaked him and he smiled.

"Presents!" He said smiling.

I gave him his present and he hugged me and said thanks. I looked and noticed that I left his present at my closet.

"Roxy this is for you!"johnny said giving me like 3 gifts.

I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you." I said breaking the hug.

Max left quickly and I opened my gifts it was makeup and a dress along with clouths. I smiled and max came and he was really red.

"He-Here." he said trying to hide his huge blush and shame.

I smiled and opened the gift. I gasp and smiled it was a light blue necklace. I smiled and hugged him.

"This is wonderful max" I said.

I gave him a kiss and I broke it and ran quickly to my room. I got his present and ran towards him and smiled.

"Hope you like it max." I said.

He grabbed it and he opened it. It was beats and a surfer like necklace.  He smiled and hugged me and kissed me.

"Thank you." He said.

I smiled and looked at max happily.

"Lovers..."Johnny said breaking the moment.

Me and max looked at him and ignored him. Max yawned and was falling asleep.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm just really tired that all roxy." he said.

Johnny looked at him and I nod.

"Well okay I am going to start cooking so... I guess I will wake you up when its done."I said.

"Yeah..." he said walking to his room.

"Strange I never seen him this tired before. Was he awake last night?" I thought out loud.

"I don't know roxy maybe he was awake..." Johnny said.

I started cooking and when I was done I served the food.

"Hey new year eve is coming soon." Johnny said.

"Yeah!" I said smiling.

He was almost done eating. I walked towards max's room and nocked on the door

"Hey max food is ready eat up before it gets cold. " I said.

I heard a thud and something break. I opened his door and walked inside. I looked around and  saw a broken chair. I looked and it was bit by half.