Chapter 47:Oh boy...

I woke up by a noise.I looked up it looked like the rain stoped and it was a little sunny but the clouds where covering it a little.Max was puting his head underwater and laughing a little. My eyes widened when I saw a few dorsal fins. I  got really worried and they where all in a pack l,max got his head out of the water and backed off a little. 

"What are they?" I asked.

Max looked at me and shaked me.

"Dolphins!" Max shaked me.

I smiled and looked at him. The dolphins where around us.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT ROXY!" Johnny yelled.

I looked down and sigh. Johnny stoped moving and jumped up in his human form.

"But why not they don't do anything."I said.

"Easy for you to say!" Johnny said.

"Well I don't care if you are going with me or not." I said.

I took my shirt off and jumped on the water. The dolphins where around me and I played with them. I swim up and looked at max. I laughed and he was backing away from me.

"That is not roxy anymore." Johnny said.

I smiled and swim close and grab max's hand.

"Come on." I said with a smile on my face.

"No!" Max said.

The dolphins swim around and I laughed a little.

"Max come on it's fun." I said.

He crossed his arms over to his chest and looked away. I splash him with water and he looked at me angry.

"Max please." I begged.

"I said no!" He yelled.

The dolphins swim behind me and he growled and his eyes turned black and he showed his sharp teeth. The dolphins swim away and I looked around.

"That was mean!" I said and splashed his face.

I got on the floating wood and I sit down angrily. Max looked at me and his face was normal. Johnny looked and he stand up.

" I'm going to move us up to shore." He said.

I looked infront and we where close to the beach. I put my head on the wood and got on my back I put my shirt on my head and closed my eyes.

"Roxy." max said quietly.

"You used to like going in the water with me and swuim with dolphins. " I said holding the tears as the memories came to me.

"...." he sigh and I looked at a little hole and he closed his eyes.

A tear ran down my eye. Its no longer the same. I heard a splash and was covered in water. I shaked it off and he swam away.

"Hey max! " I called out to him.

I sigh and looked at the floor angrily.

"Hey roxy let him be for once." johnny said.

"Shut up johnny!" I said.

I noticed and we where on the shore. I swim out and stick my tounge out.

"Johnny that was mean!" I said making a fist and walked off to the car.

I knew that max had the key's. I sigh and sit down in a tiny shade of a palm tree. I looked at the sunset and smiled a little. At least something to calm my nerves. 

"What are you doing here?" I heard someome.

"Richard." I said when I looked at him.

He sit down and I sigh. I hold on to my knees and looked down