Chapter 32:Sun burn

I woke up in my bed. Why was I so scared of richard back then? Oh yeah I got a sun burn cause of yesterday. I forgot to wear sunscreen and I got a huge burn. My face looks like a tomato. I stand up put on my clouths I was in so much pain...Strange johnny and max arn't here.

I walked to the couch and sit down. I heard a laugh and when I look at the door it opened and it was max and johnny. They stoped laughing and max looked at me. Max was holding a bag.

"Roxy here." Max said walking towards me.

He smiled and touched my arm. I flinched in pain and looked at him angrily.

"Sorry." he said.

He gave me  moisturizer I sigh and he pat my shoulder and I smak his hand.

"Stop it." I said quietly.

"What?" he asked.

"Dude the sun burn..." Johnny whispered.

"Oh sorry forgot about it?" He said.

I stand up and walked to the bed. I feel horrible.... I got my head off the pillow and looked to the side and max was there. I jumped back and fell from the bed.

"Max!" I said.

"Sorry I was just checking on you." he said.

I felt something cold on my hand and I looked quickly at my hand. Max was puting me body lotion...

"Max that hurts!" I complained.

He stand up and left I closed my eyes and when't to  sleep and then something fell on me it was cold and icy! I stand up and looked at max. He threw me a bunch of ice.

"Max its cold!!" I said.

He smiled and laughed. I looked at him and I grabbed an ice cube and threw it at him hard on his face. He fell back and stoped laughing. Come on I didn't hit him that hard.

Did he blacked out? I looked at him he wasn't moving....

"Uh max?" I said.

I got close to him and pocked his face. I got on my knees and looked at him. I closed my eyes and I got tackled to the floor. My skin was burning I opened my eyes and max was laughing.

"MAX THAT HURTS!!!" I yelled in pain.

He was on top of me he was squishing me. I almost screamed when he hold me harder. I headbut him and he left me go. I noticed that I had tears running down my face. That hurt so much I backed away and got some ice on my arms.

Max was on the floor and I backed away more to the window.

"Roxy what happened?" Johnny asked running in.

I noticed that I was shaking badly. My whole body is burning right now. I stand up and left running. I when't to the bathroom and threw myself some cold water on my face.

I heard a nock and I noticed I had a nosebleed. I never headbut max that hard. I looked at my arms and I had a tiny scrach of blood. I cleaned my arm and opened the door.

"Roxy you okay?" Johnny asked.

"Where is max?" I asked.

"He is still on the floor...What happened?" He asked.

"I headbut him." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I dont want to talk about it where is that body lotion." I asked looking around.

I felt a pat on my shoulder and I looked at johnny.

"Sorry..." he said getting his hand of my shoulder.

I sit on the couch and put my head down on the edge. I closed my eyes and johnny looked at me.

"Hey your nose us b leading?" johnny said.

I looked st him and covered my nose he when't to get a napkin and gave it to me.

"Uh! What happened?" We heard max.

I made a fist and stand up. I yelled his name and ran towards him. He closed the door and locked it. He is so dead! I backed away from the door and kicked it open. I ran towards him and chased him.

"MAX!" I yelled.

I grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him inside of the room. I beated the craps out of him and tied him up with a rope and put him in the closet. Johnny looked at me surprised and he looked at me. I lie my head on the side of the couch and fell asleep.

I felt something shake me up and when I look it was johnny. I looked at him and he smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"I made food, hey where is max?" He asked.

I streached and yawned.

"I don't know." I said.

I starred eating and heard something fall. I finished and walked to the room.

"What was that?" I asked.

I looked around and it was nothing. I walked to the window and looked at the night sky. I heard something fall it sounded like it was coming from the closet. I got close to the closet and opened it. A huge shark tail came out and squished me to death. I bite it and heard max yell ouch.

"Max!" I  said angrily.

"Roxy?!?" max said shocked.

He got his tail of me and I backed away.

"That hurt!" I yelled.

His shark tail when't away and he walked towards me. He noticed that I had a nosebleed. He was shirtless I was blushing madly. I covered my face and he was close to me.

"What?" he asked.

He looked at me and then down.

"MY SHIRT! Roxy don't?!" He said.

I kept covering my face and heard a bunch of things fall.

"All done." He said.

I got my hands of my face and looked at him. I covered my face and facepalm.

"Thats one of my shirts max."I said.

I laughed and he was red. I walked towards the closet and found a shirt of his. I threw it at him and he had a struggle trying to take of my shirt.

"Can I help you? " I asked innocently.

"Nope I got it!" he said quickly.

I heard him struggle and he left out a heavy sigh.

"Yes please." he said.

I smiled and walked towards him. I grabbed a piece of the shirt and pulled it up. It didn't came off. He sigh and I took one button of the shirt and heard someone walking in.

"Hey roxy max-?!" Johnny said and looked at us shocked.

"No its not what you think!" we said.

He backed away and left. I sigh and looked at him.

"Sorry roxy but this shirt is really tight!" max said and his dorsal fin came out and he broke the shirt.

"No!" I said with tiny anime tears.

"That was my favorite shirt!" I yelled in defeat.

"Sorry" he said.

I looked at him and sigh.

Im going to take a shower and go to sleep. You fix what johnny understand." I said walking away with a pair of pj's.

I finsihed and when't to sleep.

_____End Of Chapter______