Chapter 13: Shark teeth problems

I woke up next to Max and he was snoring. I pushed max and he stoped snoring and moved to the side. I stand up and I noticed that we where in the apartment. I look at johnny and he was sleeping up side down and snoring and kicking. I can't get any sleep.... T^T I felt max move again and he had his eyes opened. He smiled and hugged me. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He was still almost asleep and he blinked and left me go quickly and flinched in pain.

"Ouch!" He said holding his mouth and leting me go.

"What wrong?" I asked.

"My mouth it hurt's!" He said holding his mouth.

"That's what you get for not cleaning your teeth." I said smiling evily.

"I'm seriose roxy." He said flinching again.

He got off the bed and whent to the bathroom. I looked at the roof and he screamed.

"ROXY!" he yelled.

I looked at him and he jumped on the bed and I came flying. I landed out of the bed and I shake away and look at him.

"Look!" He yelled.

I looked at him and he showed me his teeth. He had like 6 cavities. I sigh and he had a tiny tear.

"Well lets go to the dentist." I said.

He left me go and I looked at him he hates the dentist. I sigh and johnny woke up.

"Max you have to go to the dentist he will take care of thouse cavities." I said.

"I am not going to a dentist!" He said angrily.

"Yes you are!" I said crossing my arms over to my chest.

"But-" he said but I cut him off.

"Your theeth hurt dont they." I said.

"Yeah but?!" He said.

"He will make the pain go away." I said.

"Alright." He said looking away angrily.

I smiled and johnny laughed.

"You got beat by your girlfriend." He laughed.

"Why you!!" Max said angrily turning red of ashamed.

He threw a pillow at johnny and he fell back. I look and johnny threw me with a pillow. I laughed. Max looked at johnny angrily and he had a sweat drop. I threw a pillow at max and I laughed. Johnny threw a pillow at max and I laughed and so did johnny. I threw a pillow at max's face and he looked at us seriose and then me and johnny threw him a pillow and he laughed. Pillow war!

----Many pillow fighting later----

Me and max where on the floor laughing and johnny manage to win? I closed my eyes and laughed along with max. He looked at me and I opened my eyes. He flinched in pain and standed up.

"Come on let's take you to the dentist." I said.

He lift me up and johnny looked at us. We left the apartment and whemt to the dentist. Me and johnny where in the waiting room waiting for max.

"So.... Roxy?" Johnny said.

"Yep!" I said bored.

He got a magazine and read it. I looked at the cover and it was national geographic. I sigh and looked at the pictures. He was siting next to me and I got close to the magazine.

"Let me help you. Get a closer look." Johnny said smiling evily.

He covered my face with the magazine and I pushed his face.

I sigh and he read it happily. I stuck my tounge out at him and make silly faces.

"You are really bored arn't you?" He asked passing the page.

"Maybe?" I said.

He pocked my nose and I stoped. His eye's widened when he passed the page.

"Look roxy!" Johnny said covering my face with the magazine.

I saw a picture and he pointed at it.

"A shark?" I said quietly.

"Not just any shark!" He yelled.

I looked at him confuse and he pointed at it.

"That is the guy that is looking for max." Johnny pointed.

"His just a great white?" I said with a sigh.

"Just a great white?! You crazy woman!!" He yelled.

"Maybe I am." I said.

"Well he is a very strong shark!" He said.

I covered his mouth and max walked out. His eye's widened when he saw the awkuard position that me and johnny where in.

"Not what you think max!" I said.

I left johnny go and max eyes where white. I sigh and max walked to me and showed my his teeth.

"They are clean and they have metal!" He said smiling.

"How much cavity did you had?" I asked.

"Oh I had like 8 cavities." He said.

Me and johnny gasp.

"8 cavities!" We say at the same time.

"Yep but... Not anymore!" He said smiling.

"Let's just go you little 6 year old." I said smiling.

"Who you calling a 6 year old?" Max asked angrily.

"You..." I said smiling.

He sigh smiling and we left. Johnnh stoped and took the magazine with him. Mac stared at him confuse and I sigh. We walked back home and I stoped when I saw something move in the corner of my eye.

"What wrong?" Max asked stoping on his track's.

I ignored it and walked next to him.

"Nothing!" I said smiling.

Johnny looked at max with a confuse look. We came home and johnny looked at max.

"You know that when you turn into a shark you have to lose those teeth." Johnny said.

"What?!" Me and max asked confused.

"Yeah you lose them when you turn into a shark. Oh but dont worry they grow back quickly." Johnny said.

"You say that now!" Me and max yelled.

"Sorry I forgot about that." Johnny said.

"Sinse you are living with us then we need to buy you a set of clouth's." I said.

"Oh okay" johnny said.

Max didn't look so good all of a sudden.

"Max? Are you feeling okay?" I asked.

"My teeth hurt that's all." Max said.

"It's already starting." Johnny said.

Max flinched and he opened his mouth and got out one thooth.

"Eww!" I said grossed out.

I looked away and took a bath and got dressed. I made food and max couldn't eat. He walked to his room and locked himself inside.

"Weired?" I said.

"It's alright." Johnny said closing his eyes.

I finished eating and it was already 9:00pm and I washed the dishes and whent to change my clouth's. I whent on my bed and fell asleep.

______End Of Chapter____________