Chapter 43:Is this max?!

I woke up smiling I felted much more better than last time.

"Oh roxy you are okay. You can get out of the hospital now." She smiled.

I stand up and walked out of the hospital. I walked out of the room and saw richard there. He looked at me and looked away.

"I will walk you home." He said.

I smiled and we walked off. I was so hungry and where is max or johnny any who where are the two of them.

"Are you hungry?" He asked quietly.

"Yes...." I whispered.

He looked at me and we stopped at MacDonald I sit down and we eat. I smiled and he had his hand on his face.  Is he thinking about something.

"I guess you find it strange that max wasn't there." He said.

I looked away and grab my phone. I looked at it and he munched on the fries.

"Call." He said.

I dialed his phone number and no answer?  I called johnny and he answered. I looked at richard and he kept eating.

"Hi johnny I came out of the hospital." I said.

"Shall I go and pick you up." He said.

"No it's fine im with Richard he is taking me home." I said.

"Oh okay." He said.

"Hey where is max?" I asked.

"Haha about him." He laughed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He stayed in the beach cause he is losing it. Explain you later!" He said hanging up.

I looked at my phone and richard kept eating. I sigh and he looked at me.

"Max lost it." I said standing up.

Richard stand up and threw the food away and grabbed the burger and we left to my home. I looked at him and he eat his food on o were way home.

We appered home and I kicked the door open.

"Where is max!?" I asked looking at johnny that was covering himself behind the sofa.

"He is in the beach. " I heard foot steps walking away I looked at richard and he kept walking.

"I already walked you home so im going home." he said.

I looked and johnny looked at me.

"Get on your bathing suit we are leaving to the beach." He said.

I changed my clothing in my room a d came out. I walked and he was in the car I closed the door and got on the car.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"Lets go already." I said.

He drived and I looked worried.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"Oh well since you weren't in the house yesterday well we when't to the beach and had an all you can eat buffet." He said.

"And?" I asked.

"He lost it he eat everything he even when't to atack a boat and was about to eat the man but I headbut him a d he was going to eat me but then I swam away." He said.

We came to the beach and I sit on the sand and called max. I looked st the water and nothing. Johnny when't to the water and I got my shirt of and my pants of I had my bikini on. I grab my surf board and run towards the water. I swam close to johnny and I stop. I had a bad feeling about all of this.