Chapter 42:Max! Bad boy!

I woke up in the hospital. I saw the nurse and she looked at me.

"Oh roxy you are awake I'm calling your friends." She said leaving.

I looked down and I noticed I was already wrapped up. I looked up and saw max hug me quickly.

"Roxy its my fault this happened to you!" Max said with a few tears going down his eyes.

I broke the hug and pat his head and he looked at me sad.

"Its alright." I said.

"But-?!" He said shocked and I hugged him before he continued.

"Its alright please don't worry." I said.

He hugged me and I smilled. I kinda missed his warm hug. I look at him and yawn. I heard a door open and it was richard.

"Oh so your  okay." He said looking away.

I  looked at him and max looked at me. He made a fist and his eyes slowly changed black. I held him and he looked at me. I looked at richard and smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

His eyes widened and he looked away.

"No problem. " He said walking away.

He opened the door and left. I look at max and he sigh.

"I'm sorry roxy I have to go to the beach today. I have to you know." He said and moved his head and I saw his gills.

"Its fine, im tired." I said.

He smiled and gave me a kiss on the forhead and left with johnny. Johnny looked tired and worried. They left and I closed my eyes and when't to sleep.

*Max's Point Of View*

I drived off and when't to the beach. I took my shirt off and looked around I ran to the water and transformed.  I swam down and sigh. Johnny was behind me.

"Hey what's wrong? You been quiet all day." I asked.

"I been thinking." He said.

"Thinking about what?" I asked.

I looked away and my stomak growl.

"Well roxy is not home to cook us food. So there's an all you can eat buffet! " Johnny said swuiming quickly.

I smiled and swam around eating everything except poisonous fish.

*Richard's Point Of View*

I walked home and I kinda felted happy. Why did she thanked me just because I helped her dosn't mean that she has to tell me thank you.... I baught some groceries and walked home. I am so tired after getting a small weak beat up. Even thought I beated him up.  I open the door and looked at grandma and she was cooking.

"You came early richard." She smiled.

"Yes I got you what you asked me." I said.

I put the bag on the table and walked upstairs.

"Im going to rest for a while." I said.

"Okay." She said.

I sit in my bed and put my hand on the back of my head and closed my eyes. I when't to sleep. I opened my eyes and it was the middle of the night. I stand up and streached. I walked out of my house and saw my granny watching tv. I sit down and got a warm plate and sit down next to her and eat looking at the tv.

*Johnny's Point Of View*

I looked at max and he didn't stoped at all. There was a boat and he swam quickly towards it and bumped it. A man fell down the water and he when't towards it. I headbut his stomak and he swam away.

"Max!" I called.

He when't down and I followed him. He desapered and I swam up. I looked back and he appered behind me and I screamed and swam away. I turned normal and ran out of the water. I looked back and he swam away.

"I got to get roxy. Wait I can't she is in the hospital." I thought.

Did he when't wild? I looked around and heard a huge splash. Maybe when roxy feels better I can come and get max.

"Max im leaving!" I said.

I wait and nothing. I turned around and walked to the car. I turn it on and it was already dark. I drived home and took a bath and rested on the sofa.

"This place feels so empty."I said and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

______End Of Chapter ______