Chapter 30: Richard's past

I woke up and surprisingly max wasn't here. I stand up and streached 3 more days till we go home. I walked out of the room and go to the living room. Max wasn't in the couch or anywhere in the apartment.

I looked down and started cooking. I saw johnny wake up and he looked like he didn't get much sleep too.

"Is he here?" Johnny asked.

"No.." I said.

I served him the food and when't to change and brush my teeth. I finished and walked to the kitchen. Johnny was playing with his food. I served myself some food and started eating. I heard a nock and it was not max. I sigh and it was the cleaning lady. I didn't answered and me and johnny started wachting tv.

The door opened and the lady looked at us.

"It is a perfect day to go out there and have fun. For kids of your age." She said.

I looked at johnny and nod.

"You'r right random mexican lady we just meet." I said.

"She is?" Johnny looked at me.

"Go to the room and get ready we are going to take a tour around mexico." I said smiling.

He left and I looked at the lady. She is gone?! I looked at the door and she was waiting outside. Johnny came out and he opened the door.

"Bye have a good day kids." She said.

We said bye and kept walking. We walked to the elevator and when't to the first floor. We looked walked around and there was a big pool along with a beautiful view. I smiled and heard my phone ring.

I looked and it was max I pointed at my phone and johnny got next to me and I answered. Johnny wanted to hear the conversation.

"Yes max." I said.

"I came to the room and you guys are not there. I asked the cleaning lady and she told me that you guys are going to go outside." He said.

"Yeah that exactly what we are going to do."I said.

"Oh okay..." He said.

"Where did you stayed?" I asked.

"I stayed in my moms and dads room... There was another spare bed and mom and dad left early to go to the doctor." He said.

"Okay bye maxs we are going for to order a taxi." I said and hunger up.

We walked out of the hotel and I called a cab. The man looked at us and I looked at johnny.

"Where do you kids want to go?" He asked.

"Can you take us to the city?" I asked.

"Si,alright." He said.

He started driving and he looked at us.

"Are you two dating mi amigos?" He asked in a mexican accent.

"No" We said.

"Okay..." He said.

He turned on the radio and sang with it. I looked at johnny and we waited. I got sleepy along the way and took a quick nap.

*Max's Point Of View*

Where did they go? Roxy knows I don't speak spanish well. I looked down and heard two girls talk in spanish. I looked at a man and got walked towards him.

"Do you speak english?" I asked.

"Yes what do you need sir?" He asked nicely.

"Uh I need a taxi." I said.